App Description :
The jamba app is an easy way to order ahead for pick up & delivery. Join My Jamba Rewards to earn points on every dollar spent & enjoy exclusive offers.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR WHIRL’D
App Features :
Save time: order pick up or delivery
Sign up to earn points & enjoy exclusive offers
Enjoy more menu choices to brighten your day
Customize your smoothie & add a free boost
For questions regarding your order? Contact us at: www.jamba.com/contact-us
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Additional Information :
- Size 144.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
User Reviews :
I’ve had nothing but good experiences with the Jamba Juice app. Set up was easy, online ordering is easy, and setting my allergies is easy. That is the best part because when I browse the menu it literally has a caution “! dairy” notice under every item that contains dairy. This makes it so easy for me to avoid drinks that have dairy OR I can customize it to remove the dairy aspect and substitute with something else if I want. I have a $3 coupon in my rewards waiting to be used and all I have to do is scan the barcode next time I’m in. Sooo easy! I’m happy with this app compared to other food apps. Plus no spam emails!
I like the idea and look and feel of the app, but I have experienced similar issues that others have stated. Here are the three things that happened to me within the first two weeks of using the app.
1. Order messed up because special instructions do not relay to Jamba Juice team. I have tried three times at two different locations and not once had the special instructions been followed and they insist it isn’t showing up on their end.
2. Still have to wait for my order. There is no alternative pickup line for online orders so I still had to wait in line. One time also my order had not been started.
3. No way to cancel the order. I accidentally sent an order to the wrong location and immediate called the location. They said they would go ahead and cancel the order and hasn’t started on it. Two weeks later still no refund even after following up with them. They say they have no way to actually refund the money but we’re happy to cancel the order. Kudos for them.
I would like to hear back to see if any of these issues are being resolved.
i wish that since you use doordash to complete deliveries that i could connect my doordash app/account, that way maybe i could have my settings appropriate so the dasher can understand what i expect to happen.
i dont think they have any idea when dashing that i made my order through other means, if i had my settings i could accurately set the pin on the map for where my apartment is (and not be called about it) and i could also let them know to leave the delivery at the door and not wait (settings most delivery apps have). I shouldn’t have to write this all in the notes every time, plus (i know from being a dasher) that the directions wont tell you your end destination right away and it blocks you from seeing notes until youre stopped, so if the apt number is in notes you’re kinda screwed.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about this. We are working on a fix and appreciate your patience.
This app is very glitchy
I use this app daily, every day practically. It is laden with bugs, problems getting the order at the store (Today they did not have my order and they have no idea why it didn’t arrive this is happened before)
Also recently the food was removed off my app and I could not order it in the store did not know why so I stopped ordering the food in advance which I had become a custom to getting. Also the constant upsell every single time I order you have to pop that screen up right as I’m trying to go onto the next screen and you’re trying to sell me a waffle or a water yeah no thanks that’s really annoying can you please stop that. Basically a glitchy app that allows you to order in advance in your order may or may not be ready at the store when you get there. My suggestion is they scrap this app and build it again from the bottom up it’s that bad.
Massive user, this app can be better- easily
1. You add an item to basket, a pop-up at the top of the app comes up and tells you one item added to basket. Brilliant – except it covers the back arrow you need to press to add another item. Do you NOT want me to order more than one item?
2. Thirsty Thursday. In store you order a medium smoothie on Thursday you get a large. Online you order a medium, by god you get a medium. You complain, they say well you ordered a medium. Can you give us a thirsty Thursday button… something? Otherwise you are punishing users for using app…. stop it.
3. These days you order, you drive to store, they don’t have your order. They then push a button on their terminal and stare “we just got your order so it will be a while”. Why am I using this app again?
Get Jamba from App Store
What is your opinion about Jamba
- MetaMask (ETH)
- Binance coin
Donate Bitcoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Bitcoin
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
Donate Xrp to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Xrp
Donate Polkadot to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Polkadot
Donate Binance coin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Binance coin
Donate Stellar to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Stellar
Donate Dogecoin to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Dogecoin
Donate Tron to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Tron
Donate Elrond to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Elrond