Newsweek app by Newsweek Publishing LLC
App Description :
The all-new app from Newsweek includes
Live & breaking news
Opinion & challenging debate
Access all content with your free account
Newsweek has been bringing trustworthy, high-quality journalism to readers around the globe since 1933. More than 50 million people each month enjoy Newsweek’s website, podcasts, videos, magazines & newsletters
Don’t miss it – This version is a special edition of the app, free to download, providing unlimited access to Newsweek content.
App Features :
1. Live & Breaking news: live coverage of the most important stories of the day
2. In-depth Analysis: articles and deeper analysis of what’s trending in Politics, Business, Tech, World, Sports and more
3. Podcasts: from debates to political analysis, including shows about business, culture, entertainment and the royal family
4. The Bulletin: an in depth briefing with everything you need to know to start the day
5. Videos: a special selection of videos related to the most important stories of the day
6. Magazine: access to the weekly edition of Newsweek magazine, including an archive with issues from recent years
7. Newsletters: access to our preferences page where you can subscribe to our newsletters.
Additional Information :
- Age Rating 12+
- Size 84.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
User Reviews :
Someone, other than me, ended my 30 day free trial of Newsweek. I enjoy reading the magazine, and find its extensive coverage of many topics enjoyable.
Disappointed and frustrated
This new app does not work for me. I have tried restarting my iPad, performing a forced restart and even deleting the app and downloading again. And yet I still cannot access any of the issues. Newsweek needs to fix this problem.
I have been using the Newsweek app update (6.0.1) for a few weeks. It still stinks. How can Newsweek say this is an update? It takes a long time for EACH page to load. In the past, an entire issue could be downloaded in the same amount of time it now takes to load one short article. I will not renew my subscription if this problem is not fixed.
I downloaded the latest Newsweek app update (Version 7.0.0) and I must say that I believe you got it right this time. An entire issue can now be downloaded quickly. Thanks for correcting the previous horrible app.
As a subscriber I should be able to access Newsweek on the Apple+ platform without having to pay again. Also I think some of the articles on Apple+ do not appear on the app.
Nothing but trouble most of this last year. I am never recognized as a subscriber any more.
Dear Newsweek subscriber, please send us an e-mail and we’ll check what’s happening to your account. Our Customer Support e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are using the most recent version of our app (v. 7.0.0). And thank you for supporting good journalism!
Where’s the Balance
I thought Newsweek was a evenly balanced site but I’m finding it’s not. There are more left leaning pro-Biden articles than anything favoring Trump.
How people could prefer Biden and his Socialist cronies and supporters makes me sick. This country isn’t perfect-no country is.
But to destroy our time-honored traditions and institutions and thrust America into Socialism is absolute lunacy.
That being said, I’m glad I’m not paying to read the articles on this site and will discontinue reading them as of now.
Get Newsweek from App Store
What is your opinion about Newsweek