(App) Layout from Instagram
iphone apps info
App Description :
Create fun, one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
Choose photos from your camera roll—or use the built-in Photo Booth to take spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in various combinations. Pick the layout you like best, then edit it to make it your own.
Layout’s smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize. You’re the editor, so get creative—tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
App Features :
Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
Easily see the last 30 photos you’ve selected in the Recents tab.
Pair your layouts with Instagram’s filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
Download and start creating immediately. No signup or account required—and no clutter breaking up your flow.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 15.5 MB
User Reviews :
- Today I’m picking out flooring and an area rug. The rug I want to buy TODAY; but the flooring won’t go in until January. What’s a girl to do? LAYOUT! In the past I’ve used Layout mostly for Facebook and Instagram to surprise birthday friends and show off classroom events. Recently Facebook changed to the scrolling of pictures instead of showing them together, so I’m using Layout instead. I love it! I want the impact of the photos together. I’d love border thickness and color options added in the future. And the only thing it needs for my rug design is a way to lay pictures diagonally, lol. But there’s always a workaround on Layout. Thank you!
- I absolutely LOVE this app. I like too many filters on Instagram and this app allows me to smoothly add a bunch of different filters to one post on Instagram and I’ve even been able to get creative and have different filters turn into one picture with the side-by-side collage. The only thing I would change is adding new ones every once in a while. There’s SO much more potential this app has that they just haven’t tapped into (and maybe they’ve been working on it?) but I know they will eventually 🙂 But honestly? Even if they didn’t? I’ll have this app for as long as it’s around. Thanks!
- Layout is definitely worth the time to download. I love the filters on Instagram and Snapchat and on layout I can make a cute picture of the (2-4) pictures together! I really quick. All you do is pick 2-4 pictures and chose how you want them to look like together. Then chose if you want to flip them or mirror them which changes the person where there standing! If you don’t like the pictures you can replace the pictures so it saves more time! Also you can change the border so it’s no border or white border! This app is worth your time! And it’s free!
Get Layout from Instagram from App Store
What is your opinion about Layout from Instagram