(App) Add Text – Write On Photos
iphone apps info
App Description :
Add beautiful text layers and captions to your photos with Add Text. With hundreds of unique fonts and colors, you can turn your photos into artworks!
App Features :
Add and style an unlimited number of text layers. Simply double tap on the screen to create a new text layer and use your finger to position it on the photo.
Hundreds of unique fonts that will make your artworks stand out. They are all for free!
Bring life to your photos by using the hand-selected colors from the color palette.
Change the letter spacing and line height of your text layers.
Give your text layers a 3D feel by changing their perspective. Rotate your text in all dimensions!
Add shadow and change the opacity of your text layers.
Additional Information :
- Size 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
User Reviews :
- OMG!! This app is so amazing!! I was trying to find so wallpaper apps and I downloaded this to try, and was amazed! This app works works perfectly!! When you choose text there are so many fonts and they are all unlocked!! There are also many colors to choose from !! Everything on here is unlocked, because there is no locked things!! I appreciate this more than words can express!! Whoever created this app is pure genius!! You can do so many things! If you are trying to find an app to create wallpapers or whatever, this is the app to go with!! Trust me, once you download it you will be thanking me because this app is just that good! This app is amazing!! I don’t know how many I’ve said amazing, all I know is that that word is expressing how I feel to the extreme!! I HIGHLY suggest this app!! I found no problems, so stop reading this review and get the app!! Trust me you will be satisfied!!
- I never write reviews but this is one of the few apps that I use regularly & love. I am so grateful for it! It doesn’t necessarily have to be used with a traditional pic- I’ve downloaded backgrounds offline (Zedge,etc.) and tons of fonts and have used them to make everything for my small business- website,FB,Google ads, business cards, promo coupons, menu Board etc..etc.. & it’s super easy to upload whatever I do. I could never have done any of it without this app-starting out I have NO money or experience. It has made all the difference in the world for me! It has been better & easier than anything else I’ve tried to use.
- I’m LOVING this app. I usually find a problem or two as soon as I start using the app, but I haven’t really found any. But there is just one, little, thing. It feels exceptional. It feels like exactly what I was hoping for. And that’s the problem. Some people want to feel/be surprised. Is just a nice feeling when your like “ Oh! Wow that’s a nice thing there it’s nice how they put that there! I wasn’t gonna use it in my wallpaper but, it’s so nice… WHY NOT? It’s just like that one thing there to fill in the empty space you know? Well, that’s all I had to say! Byeeee
- I don’t enjoy writing reviews, but this is simple, easy to use and has so many options so there’s something for everyone. It’s not like every other app asking you to spend 20 bucks a month to put words on a picture or a dollar to remove ads on something you’re only going to use once. I wish you could adjust word alignment and I’ve had the pull tab freeze but other than that I don’t have any issues with this app that I can think of.
- At first glance you probably thought the same thing I did. There’s probably pay walls and a lot of hidden features that are blocked off until you sign up with an account or something, that is NOT the case. For free this is the best photo editing app I can recommend if you want to create text on images. Photoshop on this AppStore doesn’t even have the same level of text customization that this app provides.
Get Write On Photos from App Store
What is your opinion about Write On Photos
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.