iphone games download free
Game Description :
Wordgraphy is a new word game experience that limits your possible moves with letter groups to push you to think different words.
#Ranked Top 5 Word Games in 44 Countries on the App Store!
Find words that complete each other to finish the word table
If you find the correct word but location is wrong, the game will warn you. Try another place for that word.
Everyday a new level is added to the game. Don’t forget to play them.
You can get help with the tip button. If you are out of tips you can either buy them or watch a video for it.
Whatever you need is on the quick menu. You can access it by swiping up anywhere on the screen.
Game Features :
More than 300 handcrafted levels.
9 different categories.
Option to play with 4,5 and 6 letter words.
Everyday new level.
Designed to play on any occasion. No time limit, one hand control.
Exclusive for App Store.
I hope you will have a wonderful time with this new word game experience, have fun!
Additional Information :
- Size 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
User Reviews :
- Once you get the hang of it, this is a fun and challenging game. I enjoyed playing it and would recommend it to others. And it’s free! I always like that. However, there were several things I didn’t like. (1) The tutorial was confusing rather than helpful. (2) To see the menu, you have to swipe up from the bottom. I have the iPad menu thingy configured to appear with swipe ups, so that was an irritating conflict. (3) The levels do not show numbers by default, which is daft. (4) The daily game is mysteriously locked most of the time, which is very frustrating. Bottom line: If you like word games (and can tolerate “quirks”), give it a try.
- Addictive word puzzle game, easy to learn, challenging but not frustrating. I love the simple design, and the fact that it’s free and has no ads is the best part of all. However, I finished all the levels, and now have only the daily puzzle to play, which is usually fairly easy. I REALLY hope this game is not over, and the developers are planning to add additional levels, though with no updates in 6 months, I’m rapidly losing faith this will happen. But I will keep playing the daily puzzle and keep an eye out for updates. Also, I would like to suggest to the developers that if the daily puzzle is all we will be getting for now, is it possible to mix in some of the more challenging ones, like the higher level puzzles with longer words? Thanks and hope to see more levels soon!
- Takes a few seconds to figure out what is going on, but the point of the game becomes very clear after clicking a few places to see what things do. It is a well thought out game with a clean design. Quite simple once you get the hang of it, but tough enough to keep you playing. You can play for a minute while waiting for an appointment and then put it down or for hours and never get bored. App developer is very responsive to the users of his app, which seems rare these days. Thank you for the update and the great game! I look forward to trying your other current games and future ones as well!
- This game is great! I usually don’t like word games, but this one was unique enough to entertain me. It does take a few minutes to understand what’s going on and to not just be tapping randomly, but it’s not too big of a deal. However, something that bothered me more than that was the fact that after you’ve clicked on a letter, you have to click that letter again to deselect. I think you should be able to click off of the board to deselect, or possibly just click on another letter and it’ll select that one instead. Overall great game and despite a minor complaint, still a five star review!
- I got addicted to this game, paid for hints so that I could remove ads, finished all the puzzles without using the hints, hoped that the latest update would add more puzzles, but alas no. I look forward to the daily puzzle bit it’s not enough. I thought about only getting four stars because it was all over with so quickly, I gave it five anyway because of the enjoyment.
Get Wordgraphy from App Store
What is your opinion about Wordgraphy
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.