(App) Motion Stills – GIF, Collage
iphone apps info
App Description :
Turn your Live Photos into epic, cinematic GIFs and video collages with Google’s advanced stabilization technology
App Features :
Create epic movies and video collages.
Add fun Motion Text and emoji that tracks objects.
Share your Motion Stills as looping GIFs directly in your favorite messaging app.
Pick the best frame and export your Motion Stills as Live Photos so you never miss a moment.
Browse through your Motion Stills stream, or flip through one-by-one and watch them auto-play.
Additional Information :
- Size 62.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
User Reviews :
- I have used this app quite a bit on photos with cute emotions and candid moments that I turned into videos to share with not only friends and family but with social media marketing for clients and me too! Just small things that cause minor inconveniences like not being able to look for photos by album or favorites, and then not being able to back out of the “editing” screen once a video or gif has been exported. Hopefully these small things will be able to be improved!
- I find the results from this app fantastic. Export to gif really is something Apple should support natively. HOWEVER – Motion Stills defaults to including a tacky watermark in the exported files that is not shown in the preview screen. For the longest time, I was convinced there was no way to turn it off. The only indication that settings existed was in the camera pane – a button I was unable to use because I don’t allow apps camera access. I had incorrectly assumed that these setting would only apply to the camera anyway. WRONG – all the useful settings are in that menu. IT EVEN HAS A CHECKBOX FOR DISABLING THE WATERMARK. If the watermark were disabled by default, this app would be 5 stars. If the setting menu were on the home screen where it belongs, it would get 4. As it stands, defective UI design and repellant opt-out defacement of exported images really count against it.
Update 2 years later: I LOVE LOVE this app, but you HAVE GOT to give me a better way to navigate through my photos! It’s honestly unusable for older photos because I have to individually but carefully scroll foreu! PLEASE!!! Love the functionality of playing with live photos and how cool it is to make a movie from them or export new live photos. I just really really wish there were two other things:
the ability to navigate my photo feed by selecting an album or even just choosing a point in time easier than having to scroll backwards forever. Or am I just missing it?
using the whole live photo!! Not just the part that is stable. I want the whole thing please for making new live photos!
Thanks team you’re the best and this is one of my favorite apps!
- I loved this app when it was completely functional. Now whenever I try to use the editing buttons, they don’t click. The only things that work are selecting a Live Photo, exporting the Live Photo, and clicking the X button to close the Live Photo you selected. What’s the point of a Live Photo editing app that you can’t use to edit Live Photos?
- That other reviewer must really have a stick in their bum. “I don’t allow apps to access my camera”…it’s a photo app smart guy. I bet you get lost in Snapchat and snapseed too. There a rent a lot of buttons so it’s simple to use I love it. 10 out of 10. If you want the watermark off just turn it off with the checkbox and to top it off it’s free. Can’t beat that!
- I only had the Live Photo of my niece and of course she blinked at the end so that is what the still photo showed. A quick search lead me to this app and less than two minutes later I had the picture I needed for a photo collage. Thank you!!!
- I love the app. Use it constantly to post gif to twitter. The only thing that would make it even better is if it has file size target, so we can have biggest gif image resolution to maximum Twitter gif size limit.
Get Motion Stills from App Store
What is your opinion about Motion Stills
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.