(Game) Last Day on Earth – Survival
iphone games download free
Game Description :
The survival shooter Last Day on Earth is set in a post apocalyptic world: in 2027 the world saw an outbreak of an unknown infection that destroyed almost all the human race. And it didn’t stop there. All those dead started turning into zombies and those few survivors that have resistance in their blood are trying to survive on the ruins of the once great world.
Game Features :
And now the survival of your character is only in your power! Keep an eye on your character’s life stats such as hunger and thirst, collect valuable resources for crafting, create weapons and transport of different types or use what you have at hand: a bat or a road sign. Everything will come in handy for killing dozens… hundreds…thousands of zombies!
Defeat intruders to your land not only with your power but also cunning – construct fortifications with traps or go raid other survivors’ territories for the sake of rare loot and resources. After all people can do anything to survive.
Hardcore fans will have plenty to do in tough seasonal locations. Before going to a desperate trip, equip your survivor with the most crushing weapon to hunt wild animals and destroy crowds of mutated zombies. One can reach seasonal location on a transport that’s available for crafting. Moreover if you pass the wall on the west of the map you will enter an online location where with a special costume on, you will be able to interact with other players.
Explore the large and deep-laid world of Last Day on Earth! Upgrade your hero, equip your house, loot abandoned territories, hunt wild animals and other survivors – the new world has new rules.
Will you survive in conditions like these? If so, what price are you ready to pay?
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Size 507.2 MB
User Reviews :
- Right now I’m a level 88 through the months I’ve gathered some experience. I love the gameplay and challenge of the game. I’ve killed about 30 big ones and I’ve died from them about 100 🙂 . The game is alright not including the new features like player contact that was introduced a while ago. I’ve had difficulties finding chopper parts though…you would think they’d be more common then atv parts yet my atv is complete other than the transmission and I’m still missing two chopper wheels. I grind the bunker I grind red, orange, and green zones for survivors that hopefully have wheels on then yet I honestly can’t get a darn wheel to save my life. I’d like to see more events and more frequent events in the future! Also more seasonal updates would be amazing I’d love to face more bosses and do more events like snowmobiles such as four wheeler racing. I have a ton of event ideas like crashed military helicopter, occasionally events that all players can meet at and offer trades, and places to get better gear such as dog stores/hostpitals/military camps<not small camps. Other cool things to add would be permanent places like friendly neighbors looking to trade bunker tickets and police badges for stuff you have to spare. Also try to introduce new enemy. ai gangs/cannibals/insane people.
- Also can we get more in the store to spend coins on I have about 3,000 😉 yes I support the game a lot.
- Developer Response ,
- Hello! Thank you for being with us all this time ^__^ Vehicle parts are rare items in the game. We’ve simplified the chopper assembly, increased the number of locations where you can find parts for it. We’re planning to add ATV in the near future, visit our communities – there you’ll find a detailed road-map with our plans for development. We’re always happy to receive new ideas from our players if you have something to share with us – we’re always waiting for you at the Support section in the game settings. Have a good game!
Get Last Day on Earth from App Store
What is your opinion about Last Day on Earth
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.