iphone apps info
App Description :
Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
App Features :
TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
RUN SMARTER: Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues and use your phone’s GPS to map your routes. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
RECORD WORKOUTS: Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
MONITOR HEART RATE: Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse™ to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
LOG FOOD FASTER: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
MEASURE HYDRATION: Quickly log your water intake to make sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
SET & MANAGE GOALS: Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
SEE HOW YOU SLEEP: Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
SHARE & COMPETE: Connect with friends and family by sharing stats, sending direct-messages, and competing on the leaderboard or in Fitbit Challenges.
STAY MOTIVATED: Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications that pop up when you’re close to reaching a goal or have already met one.
SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers sync your stats to computers and 200+ leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in.
MANAGE WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages, and to see your weight trends over time.
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 201.1 MB
User reviews :
- I am giving my Fitbit Zip five stars, even though I only use the steps portion. It is fun, gives me good info about a job I have, where I am on my feet for my entire shift, and it is easy to use.
- It is true, you will add extra steps to get to a goal, and I don’t consider myself a competitive person. I am sure the other elements of the Zip are great, but I am an online WW member, so I just use the FIT for upping my activity.
- I highly recommend this product. However I am adding a review of the Flex 2, (3 years later) which I hate. I lost my Fitbit zip and went with the Flex 2 when there was a long wait for Zip delivery. I wish I hadn’t. I give the Flex 0 stars. I have to download a new Fitbit app every time I try to sync the stupid thing. I’ve gone thru every help tip Fitbit offers, spent a long time on the phone with a person in customer support and have emailed the company for help. There has been no resolution. The company’s support team used to be amazing, now they just read back text from the same help site I used when I tried to trouble shoot the problem. Also when the Flex 2 finally syncs (again after I download the app, again, for the third time that day) it seems to record arm movements. So if you are sitting down wrapping packages or painting your toenails you will also be getting in your steps. If you can get it to sync.
Get Fitbit from App Store
Leave your feedback regarding Fitbit
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.