(App) AnTuTu Benchmark
iphone apps news
App Description :
AnTuTu Benchmark is free benchmarking app that helps users know their IOS devices performance through hard numbers and solid facts.
App Features :
User Experience (UX) – Gives users a direct impression on smart device performance with detailed scores.
CPU Tests – Lets each individual user know how powerful of a CPU they have, with detailed score points and true hard-numbers.
GPU Tests – Reflects the real graphics processing performance, critical for all 3D effects, games, and video playback.
Memory Tests – Reflects the real processing ability the RAM and Rom of your IOS devices.
Besides the professional and wildly popular benchmarking matrix, users can compare their own device with other popular devices that may also have powerful hardware performance.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 413 MB
User Reviews :
- Love the presentation but also what I really like about this benchmark is that it actually shows you the graphics benchmark in action. So for people that don’t wanna just sit around and wait, then you can watch them and stay semi entertained. Also, it checks it seems every component that’s in your system. All in all, great app. KEEP IT UP!
- When an app doesn’t work well, many complain. When it does the job, we are entitled, even if we paid nothing for the service. Antutu performs the service with dispatch and decor, and I’m thanking them for it, even though my score was excellent and I’m happy about that. I’m sure I’d be equally grateful for the data had my iPhone 8 Plus flunked.
- I have iPhone 8+ and when I run the test it scores everything except the refinery gpu score which lowers my overall score by about 39,000 based on other iPhone 8+ test results. Other than that I have no problems with the app and like how it works very well. Just wanted to bring this bug to Antutu’s attention. 5 star app, minus 2 stars because of the bug.
Get AnTuTu Benchmark from App Store
What is your opinion about AnTuTu Benchmark