(App) Zocdoc – On Demand Doctor Visits
iphone apps for free
App Description :
Zocdoc is the start of a better health care journey for you. Find and book top-rated local doctors, on demand. Visit them in their offices, or video chat with them from home.
Compare medical professionals near you and instantly book appointments that work with your schedule. Worried about whether a doctor takes your insurance? Use the Zocdoc insurance checker and filter for providers who accept your health care plan. Keep track of your annual check ups and manage all of your health care needs in one, user-friendly place.
App Features :
Find and book the best local doctors based on reviews from other patients.
Scan your insurance card and find doctors that match.
Choose between an online video visit or heading to a convenient, local doctor’s office to get the care you need
Oh, and did we mention the app is free for patients?
Take the hassle out of health care. Filter doctors according to your symptoms and find specialists in over 50 categories. From primary care doctors, pediatricians, allergists, OBGYNs, urologists, psychologists, dermatologists, dentists and more – you’re guaranteed to find care that suits your needs!
Zocdoc makes it easy to get the right care when you need it the most.
Download Zocdoc today for all of your health care needs.
Right Doctor, right now®
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Size 155.8 MB
User Reviews :
- Absolutely wonderful having this app! I love that I can chose ANY doctor that I want, just based off of their availability. There is absolutely nothing worse than having to Google “doctors near me” and having to call each individual one to find out who can or has time to see you immediately! Oh, and if you don’t make an appointment with each one at the very moment, by the time you call back bc you wasted all that time calling every single doctor, just to realize that one was the soonest appointment and doctor available even though they are booked 3 weeks out at the moment, then by the time you call back to schedule that appointment, it’s already been taken!!! So now you have to wait 4 weeks to be seen! So, basically, like I’ve said, this is an absolutely great app for SO many reason other than just what I’ve mentioned. I recommend this app to everyone I know for it’s easy convenience! Also nice that I don’t have to deal with calling and as soon as someone answers the phone, I’m not being thrown on hold before I’m even given the chance to answer them back as to if, “it’s okay to hold!” So take it from me, this is a MUST HAVE app!!!
- I’ve been using Zocdoc for 4 years now and I absolutely love it. I’ve been able to find wonderful health professionals that we absolutely love. It’s great because it’s an easy and efficient way to book an appointment, you no longer have to call the office and wait forever for someone to pickup the phone. Everything is done online. Only caveat is that it depends on how fast the medical office confirms your appointment from Zocdoc… so sometimes it can take a few hours before they even see that you made an appointment on the app. But that’s only happened once or twice, for the most part my appointments are pretty much confirmed right away and I’ve been able to see doctors same day which is so rare! I’ve told all my friends and family about the app and they love it too!
- This app is priceless. I often turn to my health provider to ask for doctors that accept their insurance. Most of the time I get outdated or inaccurate information. Using Zoc-doc is awesome because the keep updated information about different doctors and specialties. Just give Zoc-doc your insurance information and your address and they will do the rest. I found to doctors that are close to me making things so much more convenient. The doctors are also rated by their patients and are available for your decision making needs. You can also book appointments thu the app and even electronically fill out new patient paperwork. Saving you tons of time. Great app!
Get Zocdoc from App Store
What is your opinion about Zocdoc