(App) Pic Stitch
iphone apps info
App Description :
One of the Top 7 photo apps of ALL TIME according to Mashable
And one of the Top 100 apps of ALL TIME
Quickly combine multiple photos and videos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo’s simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from Shutterfly or your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
App Features :
Over 300 different layouts
Works with photos and videos
15 different photo aspect ratios (1×1, 4×6, 3×4, 5×7, 9×16, etc)
Add music to your collage
Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
Easy to use UI
Amazing photo fx filters
Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
Save to photo album
Share via email
High resolution export
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 192.1 MB
User Reviews :
- This is again THE collage app. Rich feature set, intuitive interface, and excellent options. The recent updates broke some key features I relied on, but they were VERY quick to address those with repair patches and the app is now better than ever. I highly recommend Pic Stitch for any collage editing you might need!
- EDIT (19 June): I’m late to check the most recent patch by a week or more. Everything is working just as well as it used to, and it even feels more responsive, with faster load times. Thank you very much for your hard work!
- EDIT (31 May): The latest patch definitely helped things. The export feature now works properly. Unfortunately, they seem to have broken a couple other features.
- The ‘Resize’ feature now forces you to adjust entire rows & columns instead of just the joining partition between images. Just make your own template you say? Why should I have to if all I need is a minor tweak or two? About that…
- The custom template menu suffers from the problem they just fixed for the export menu. When you try to set up a custom layout, it doesn’t offer the option to save it (the layout looks like it might be blocking the save/export button).
- I just got finished putting about 30 video editing and collage apps through their paces. For me this is the hands down winner. It does just about everything you’ll need to make straight videos with editing and sound/your music and collage/multi frame videos.It has an easy intuitive interface and lots features only found on other much more expensive apps.If that’s what you’re looking to do without paying a monthly “subscription” (*cough PicPlayPost *cough) this is the app. Well worth the one time price of the upgrade to the pro version which adds an unbelievable amount of additional features.
Get Pic Stitch from App Store
What is your opinion about Pic Stitch