MadOut2 Big City Online game by Vladislav Ivanchuk
Game Description :
Complete freedom of action and communication with other players surrounded by visceral stylish Eastern Europe locations. Ready to be the next Big City Legend? Become a real gangster and join the crazy MadOut2 online family!
Game Features :
1. Play with other players online in multiplayer mode (up to 200 on the server!) and in single player mode offline.
2. More than 30 story missions with awesome plot twists with insane crimes and mafia RP elements.
3. Online jobs: earn money together in a single world! Be a serious gangstar boss or lawful civilian guy!
The unique game experience with the open world:
1. A vast open world without restrictions in movement or actions: and it fits in your smartphone!
2. Different locations: from large city to wild desert. Streets, hood, your own world! Control it and make your gang stronger.
3. Unique style: post-Soviet aesthetics, familiar to many. Dress up for the post-Soviet thug life!
4. You won’t get tired of walking: a variety of cars to discover the world! Buy your cool car and take a ride! Driving or racing in this game is absolutely awesome!
Many servers for multiplayer with different game modes:
Can’t stand any restrictions? Your choice is Free Roam!
Want to create your own stories with other players? Role Play for you, friend!
Ready to quench your thirst for speed and put your driving skills to a test? Welcome to Racing and Parkour!
Crave for mass shootings in video games? Go to Cops vs Bandits!
Create your character:
1. Possibility to choose gender and basic appearance.
2. Advanced appearance customization: hairstyles, beards, accessories, etc.
3. Large selection of clothes. Replenishes regularly!
Choose your auto:
1. More than 70 types of cars – enough for everyone!
2. A variety of choices: from farm tractor to premium cars!
3. Detailed technical customization of the vehicle: engine, suspension, tires, etc. All customization affects the control and speed of your vehicle!
4. Vinyl System: Make your own masterpiece on the hood of your car. All external changes are visible to other players!
5. Racing with other players! Prove that you are the king of these streets!
If you love gta 5 like free games or want RP and gangstar atmosphere in vegas then you should join MadOut2 online family!
Subscribe to receive MadOut news about updates:
Additional Information :
- Age Rating 12+
- Size 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
User Reviews :
One of the greats! + some ideas
So I accidentally deleted my whole review so let me sum it up Love the game, its one of the best open world games on the market right now and reminds me of the good old days of mobile games where so effort was clearly put into the game. I can see this game becoming massive one day. I had a whole list of ideas for things to add and what they do, so im just gonna sum it up . . . Voice Chat – use your microphone to communicate. . Weapons – Sniper, which would cause entities like people and vehicles to load in around where the player is aiming, headshots are instant kill. Melee Weapons . . . Taser – ragdolls people for a certain amount of time . . . Cuffs – restrict the person’s movement and can force them into cars, the person can escape by holding down on a button for a certain amount of time . . . Door Locks – Being able to lock somebody inside your car, but they can also escape by holding a button with a longer time . . . Vehicle attachments – So there are 2 types of attachments that protect crash damage, and bullet damage – Armor, which reduces damage from bullets Also perhaps bullet proof windows – Rollcage, reduces crash damage . . . Custom servers – You can make your own servers (change the name, adding a password makes it a private server) with max 25 people and you have an admin menu to kick people, make them admin, teleport people to you or you teleport to them, and mute people in chat, or make yourself godmode, invisible, or fly.
Probably one of the most similar games to GTA on IOS/Android
This game is probably one of the most similar games to GTA I’ve seen on IOS. The only things that are limiting that feel are the massive amount of bugs and random crashes on older devices. It also has over 105 missions, but the missions are mostly just copies of other missions, just set in different areas. You should add more longer missions which you can choose the difficulty before the mission starts. I’ve also seen your list of things to do in-game. You don’t have to add all of these things over a year-to-year period. You should get that list done because it’s been there since 2017. You should remove most of the bugs in the game, but not in one update. You shouldn’t stress yourself in getting the most bugs out of the game in one update. Instead, to relive your stress, get rid of a group of bigger bugs in a span of a couple of updates, and then get rid of the smaller bugs in one or two updates. Also, the graphics option is really good, since it has a realistic feel to it. I know your last rating was over 8 months ago, and you might not read this, but I hope you can add most of these things, along with all of the other things that other ratings have suggested into the game by 2023. Other than that, this might be one of the most closest games to GTA I’ve ever seen. Great Job!
Thanks for the feedback,advice and rating .We will try our best to resolve in future updates.
Get MadOut2 from App Store
What is your opinion about MadOut2