iphone apps info
App Description :
A powerful yet simple currency converter, Currency provides up-to-date exchange rates for over 150 currencies and countries! Great for when you travel abroad.
App Features :
Currency has been the #1 currency converter for iPhone since 2008, launching as one of the first 500 apps in the App Store.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later
- Size 28.7 MB
User Reviews :
- A must-have go-to app for travel
- I have been traveling/living internationally for most of 7 years and have used this app almost daily for all these years. When shopping I use it many times a day. I also hand it to many others as they need to understand a price in their own local currency.
- I love that you can easily add any currency to your exchange list and just as easily delete it when you’re no longer needing a country’s information. You can’t even move each country up-and-down on the list to make it easier to compare and see what you need as soon as you need it.
- I am so happy to have discovered this app in 2011!
- They just added 2 more crypto currencies so now they track Bitcoin as well as Ethereum and Litecoin. I use this app extensively when traveling. Now I can also use it to track my crypto wallet investments.
Greatly appreciated Jeff!
Thanks for listening to our feedback. The new, darker layout option is fantastic! Should be the default option as it’s so much better!Other Suggestions/Comments:
===> the advertisement banner at the bottom is way too close to the number “0”. Several times now I ended up being taken to an app which is supposed to tell me “who I’ll marry?!” while I was trying to type three zeroes. <===To save space (so the font can become even thicker/easier to read) I’d use country name & currency name versus the possessive form of a country’s name. In other words Hungary • Forint versus the present Hungarian Forint. Norway • Krone versus Norwegian Krone, etc. This method saves several letters (Switzerland/Swiss is the exception). It also makes country names easier to find for non-native English speakers, i.e. the majority of this app’s users.
Seriously, I’ve been to more than ten countries and this app is super useful! Prior having this app, I had to take a mental crash course to figure out the country’s currency and make estimation on how much I spend and how much I lose which is often time consuming and takes the fun out of traveling sometimes. This app saves me the trouble of asking locals awkward questions about money and helps me by shielding me away from situations where I could be taken adventure of simply because I don’t know how to accurately count money based on their currency.
Get Currency from App Store
What is your opinion about Currency