free apps for iphone
App Description :
Zelle® has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. Money moves quickly – directly from bank account to bank account. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
Zelle. This is how money moves®.
Using just your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number, you can settle up simply and safely with almost anyone you know and trust. Even better, Zelle does not charge any fees to use the service. (Mobile carrier or bank fees may apply).
App Features :
1. Download the Zelle app.
2. Enroll using a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account; or
3. Enroll your U.S. checking account by using your online banking username and password, if your bank supports this feature*.
4. Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address.
5. Confirm the amount and hit send. If they’re already enrolled with Zelle, they’ll typically get the money in minutes. If they aren’t, they will be notified and can follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
*Some banks allow customers to enroll in the Zelle app using their online or mobile banking username and password.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC
You must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- 103.8 MB
Get Zelle from App Store
What is your opinion about Zelle
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.