(App) YouTube Studio
iphone apps info
App Description :
The official YouTube Studio app makes it faster and easier to manage your YouTube channels on the go. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, create and update your video thumbnail images and account profile pictures, and get notifications so you can stay connected from anywhere.
App Features :
Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
Respond to and moderate comments
Get notifications about important moments on your channel
Update video details including descriptions, titles, custom thumbnail images and monetization settings
Create and update your account profile pictures
Search help content by voice
Photo Library Usage: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture and thumbnail images for your videos
Camera Usage: Needed to allow you to update your account profile picture
Microphone: Needed to allow you to search help content by voice
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 149.2 MB
User Reviews :
- I’m going to be completely honest. I can’t think of anything negative to say, really. I’m just a small channel right now and I think I have about 15 subs, but the amount of useful info this app brings is phenomenal. I am deeply impressed. I looked through other reviews and saw that the sub counter is coming and that’s really exciting as well as some other stuff they’re looking into. It’s good to see a company putting this much pride and effort into their work. Thank you all so much. Ps. The custom thumbnail feature is probably my favorite part! My computer always flips the picture upside down, but this app gets the job done right!
- Developer Response ,
- Hey there! You are very welcome. We appreciate your support and will continue to work hard on giving creators like you the best experience on the go! 😃
- All the best.
- I am a daily vlogger who has relied on the creator app since I begin my channel. I film, edit, upload and work for the channel exclusively on my iPhone. I have used the creator app since my channel began in December 2016 and I used to love it! It used to have five stars! First they took away the feature of endless notifications… Now you can only see 20 at a time and you can’t swipe them away to delete; now there’s some kind of bug where when I answer a comment from the comments page it hovers over the comment below it, like it doesn’t make space! Yes it would be great if we could add icards and endscreens as well but I would be happy if you just fix these things back to the way they were! Thank you for caring!
Get YouTube Studio from App Store
What is your opinion about YouTube Studio
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.