(App) Waterlogged – Drink More Water
iphone apps info
App Description :
Are you drinking enough water?
Waterlogged provides personalized charts and reminders to help you stay healthy and hydrated. Users can easily view their progress in meeting daily water drinking goals and customize the app based on the size and type of glass or water bottle.
Drink more water so you can crush your workout later.
App Features :
Apply custom photos to your cups to quickly record water intake
Include oz, mL, L and other volume measurements for tracking
Graphs to visually monitor your water consumption by day, week or year
Fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal & more! (Premium)
Unlock reminders to help you build good hydration habits (Premium)
10 Benefits of Drinking More Water:
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
2. Promotes Weight Loss
3. Flushes Out Toxins
4. Improves Skin Complexion
5. Maintains Regularity
6. Boosts Immune System
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps and Sprains
9. Maintains Body Temperature
10. Puts You in a Sunny Good Mood
Download the app now to set your daily goal! Takes less than a minute a day to improve your health. See why it’s been featured by Dr. Oz, Lifehacker, Health Advocate, the Quench and more!
Read more about Waterlogged: blog.healthadvocate.com/2014/07/track-your-daily-water-intake-with-the-waterlogged-app/
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Size 39.3 MB
User Reviews :
- I’ve been looking for a good water tracking app for a while. I tried the ones that you have to keep things alive and while those were fun I also felt like it was to much pressure and I found myself cheating just to keep the creature alive (I know, ridiculous right?). Anyway, this one works perfect for me. It tracks everything without the pressure. I can set up the reminders as I need them. I also like that the water goal is customizable. Some other apps set the goal by your weight but that is not always how you should be determining how much water you should be drinking.Older reviews said that if you paid for the premium that it does not work and sync to Apple Health or MyFitnessPal, but I have had zero issues. It has been awesome that it inputs it right in there for me! One less step for me to do since I would always forget to add that in MFP. Definitely worth the extra money for the reminders and for it to sync (and no ads).I also like that it tracks other liquids as well. The one thing that I would like is to be able to add an other liquid container to my favorites. If I know everyday that I’m going to be drinking 8oz of milk or a protein shake I would like to just be able to quickly add that rather than add it manually. But I also realize the main point of this is to track water, so I won’t complain too much. Overall, this is a great app!
- I really like this app for mulitple reasons. I am a water drinker, lets just put that out there now. I probably drank about 80 oz of water every day before this app. Then I was just scrolling through health apps and I cane across this one. There were all the basic like oh “test your heart rate” “exercise log”. None of those stood out to me. Then I was scrolling and I just stopped short when I saw this. One the main purpose of the app is free. All the extra features are at a cost but you dont have to do a trial or anything. So I downloaded it and lets compare before this app and after. Before I drank 80oz a day. Now I drink 140oz. This app just motivates you to keep filling up your water bottle. Drink some water instead of juice. I absolutely love!
Get Waterlogged from App Store
What is your opinion about Waterlogged
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.