(App) TimerCam – Self Timer Camera for Selfies
iphone apps for free
App Description :
#1 iPhone Photography App in Japan (Feb 2012)
Great – It’s a great app! Timing is perfect and it’s free! Better than any other timer camera app I’ve used. I’ve been looking for a simple camera timer app and this was what I was looking for.
Perfect!!! – Needed a camera timers for my work to take pictures of others with myself at food sample table.Just set the timer an put it on a shelf with a kickstand cover then email it to boss.Perfect!!!
I loved it – At last I can take pictures by myself without asking someone to take it for me,I’m very pleased with it 🙂
TimerCam is the easiest way to take pictures with a self-timer.
App Features :
Simple and effective controls
Selectable timer delay (5, 10, 15 or 30 seconds)
3 seconds countdown sound effect
Selectable flash mode (Auto, On or Off)
Support the front camera
Photo preview and saving photos
NOTE: If TimerCam cannot save photos on iOS 6, please change the privacy setting.
Open Settings -> Privacy -> Photos
Turn on the “TimerCam”
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Size 4.5 MB
User Reviews :
- I love being able to set the phone up and use this app to take pictures either facing the screen or the back of the phone. It gives a 5 second count-down so you can get in position, and it allows you to review the picture before saving it. I use this app all the time and have no complaints.
- I really like this app. It works well and I’ve never had any trouble with it. You can choose between a variety of second timers (ex 5 sec, 15, 30 sec), and that’s really nice! I would definitely recommend.
- Nice no frills timer app for your camera that allows you to adjust the focal point by touching the screen and review your shot before saving it.
Get TimerCam from App Store
What is your opinion about TimerCam
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.