(Game) Shadow Frog
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Can you help the Frogo to find the way out from the caves? Be careful, your shadow is right behind you! Get ready for some old school pixel platformer action!
Plan your moves, collect the keys to unlock your way to the next challenges. Try to be fast and beat other players on the global leaderboards!
Game Features :
One Tap Gameplay
Over 30 handcrafted levels
Play Portrait or Landscape
Leaderboards for all levels
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 120.6 MB
User Reviews :
- After playing this game for a solid 10 minutes, I could already tell what I liked and didn’t like about it. The goods: Amazing background music that keeps me going with the flow off the game. Outstanding retro design that everyone can enjoy. A unique challenge that mimics the player to make you think a bit more of your approach at some levels. A leaderboard with completion time for each level so you can challenge yourself to do better. The bads: Repetitive levels and minimal new challenges as you progress. Sometimes unforgiving platforming that more often than not would make me lose. Although this did help me win more, I would sometimes just phase right through the shadow frog and some other obstacles at random which can ultimately lead to unfair times on the leaderboard. To get more specific I would sometimes do one move and say get passed some spikes but end up losing to something else. After restarting the level I would do the same move and end up losing. I’m talking sliding off a wall into spikes but not hitting them, and then doing it again only to hit them. Now, just because I wrote more on the bads than the goods DOES NOT mean this game is bad, I actually really enjoyed it for the most part. I’ve never been one for platforming games but this one is easily an exception as it’s actually fun.
- This game is so cute! But it’s too short. It’s very addictive. I really like the music, it fits the game a lot! I think if the music was a bit softer… kinda cuter? It would fit more. But honestly, I don’t really mind about that, the music is already so cute. The frog you play as is adorable! Which makes it more enjoyable. The art style is great! I love this game a lot. It’s relaxing. I like how it can be challenging sometimes. I’m just sad cause there’s no more levels. You don’t have to do this, but can you keep adding to it? I really liked it. I have some things about the game I don’t like. But for now I think I’m gonna stop here. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
- This is an excellent game both mechanics and retro design. I purchased this game and every time I go to play the game, it shows ads. It’s hard to find the restore purchases link in settings but then when you want to quit the game and go back to playing again the ads show back up. I’d give this game 5 stars if they fixed that problem. jsami.
- the retro design is great! my favorite frog game ever. i need more levels!!! i’d love to see more of this cute game
Get Shadow Frog from App Store
What is your opinion about Shadow Frog
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.