(Game) Rumble Stars
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Explosive multiplayer game with crazy characters and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay!
Assemble your epic team of Rumble Stars and rise through the leagues in this action packed real-time PvP goal-scoring game!
Sling your Rumblers into perfect position, master your timing and build strategic combos to outwit your opponents and make some serious goals! Then upgrade your team and take on the world in the rankings.
Game Features :
Make goals with friends and other players around the world in real-time
Epic characters and unique physics-based gameplay
Make clever combos and outwit your opponents
Build your perfect team & unlock new Rumblers
Progress through the divisions & leagues and rise to the top!
Join & create Clubs, chat with other players and work together to rise in the ranks
Challenge Clubmates and friends to private matches
Learn new tactics by watching the best players on Rumble Stars TV (in-game)
Compatible with iPhone 5 and upwards and iPad 2 & iPad mini (2nd gen) and upwards
A network connection is required.
Are you having problems? Visit frogmind.helpshift.com or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/rumblestars
Twitter – www.twitter.com/rumblestars
Reddit – www.reddit.com/r/RumbleStars/
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 127.1 MB
User Reviews :
- So this game I have so much respect for it and it’s so good it can be at it has so much potential but it’s still not there I think so to myself. I think the getting new characters are a little bit harder once you start off a new game and all that and gaining trophy’s,coins, and most important thing the opening speed for chest like it’s really crazy to see one normal chest like 3 hours imagine having 5 chest normally no special chest but normal that takes up to 15 hours almost nearly a complete day and even the special ones too it’s so crazy. I think the normal chest should have the amount of 40 minutes to open and the other ones should be reduced a bit more so it wouldn’t be as much hard to get money or even cards. I really do love the events but like I hope there’s more to it I hope you guys find my review a little interesting
- First of all, this game is great I love playing it and I just redownloaded it. The reason I quit it was because of matchmaking. Trainers have cards about 3-4 levels higher than mine so lower them to the same as mine please. Also definitely remove underdog rumbles because that’s just an excuse for people with a goalie 3 levels higher than mine to destroy me. I have heard that people are buying things and not getting what they paid for so try to fix that, also reduce chest unlocking time. Another big complaint was the hippo, He is very good and you should probably nerf him, another thing is you could get hippo from arena 2 so and that is pretty early. So the people that have him can just destroy other players. My final request is that you change up the game a little bit to make it less like Clash Royale.
- I’ve been playing Rumble Stars since April and it’s been such a fun game. Although there are similar aspects of it to Clash Royale, it has many unique traits about it. Only wish that i have is that it will be frequently updated and that the player base would grow. There is one thing that could be improved however. The Club vs Club thing could be much better. First off the duration is way too long, and if you’re down by a lot. It just feels crushing. I think that it could be greatly improved in which there would be more of an incentive to participate. Perhaps we could play against the players in the other club? Idk, but it could be worked on. Keep up the good work!
Get Rumble Stars from App Store
What is your opinion about Rumble Stars
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.