(Game) Rival Kingdoms – The Lost City
iphone games download free
Game Description :
Build the ULTIMATE base, forge a MIGHTY Kingdom and CRUSH your enemies in “Rival Kingdoms: The Lost City”. A game of EPIC strategy warfare where only the strongest will claim VICTORY!
Join forces with the “Ancients”; Legendary WARRIORS, GODS and MONSTERS able to harness the forces of nature. Use their DEVASTATING POWERS to turn the tide of battle to your advantage! as
Lay waste to the evil forces of “Ruin” in the single player campaign or join a true MMO-EXPERIENCE with players from around the world in the ADDICTIVE “Kingdom Raid” mode.
Game Features :
Outstanding NEXT-GENERATION graphics.
MMO gameplay; GLOBAL CHAT and ALLIANCES.
Revolutionary 300-player RAIDS!
IMMERSIVE campaign and EPIC story.
Best in class PVP experience.
Control all the action in REAL-TIME!
NO TROOP TRAINING – get straight into the fight!
The Endless Night has been cast over the city of Arcadia. Stronghold 19 goes live with this update bringing you exciting new gameplay with the Oasis Night Canvas and a brand new powerful defense, The Ground Beacon! With the shift of power heading toward defense, we will be bringing in Legendary Gear to level the playing field for your offensive toolkit. This update also contains various fixes and improvements.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 946.6 MB
User Reviews :
- Enter a fantasy world brimming with colorful danger and mystical power. In Rival Kingdoms, you’re tasked with creating an impenetrable base and destroying opponents’ villages. As you progress, you’ll enlist the help of powerful “Ancients,” each with uniquely devastating powers. Kingdoms’ battles are always delightfully brisk thanks to a handy fast-forward button and troops who are always at the ready (no training times here!).
- It an excellent game that doesn’t need you to pay to progress. I played this game for three years and have seen it change. Some of the characters are no longer unlock-able which makes a completionist like me a little frustrated because I wasn’t able to unlock it when it was out. But overall the game play is good the online community is great and you don’t have to pay to play so they get a well deserved three stars. They could get the full five if they allowed you to unlock those characters.
- Was a pretty good game in the beginning, but for over a year now its been a wallet squeezer. They have weekend events to get an additional ancient (which is the centerpiece of this game besides dragons), seems nice right but then you can only use one per battle (so what is the point of having 80+ ancients). Lots of bickering in kingdoms because you literally have to play all weekend to get enough points to get the ancient. Then you get to do it all again a week or so later, super grind. The other kicker is special items come in chests you purchase via cash or gems but there are so many useless items in the chests and they have a higher drop rate than items you want so you spend a lot hoping to get a particular item. Customer service actually told me its based on luck, well good luck getting my funds, already spent enough on this app.
Get Rival Kingdoms from App Store
What is your opinion about Rival Kingdoms
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.