(Game) PAKO Forever
free games for iphone
Game Description :
Escape as long as possible in endless levels! Secrets, power-ups, unlockable cars, levels and plenty of other surprises wait for you in a re-imagined version of the classic original car chase game, PAKO – Car Chase Simulator!
Game Features :
Easy and addictive gameplay
Generative map is different each time played
Play both in portrait and landscape mode
Use wacky bonus items and find secret areas!
1) Press and hold touch screen LEFT or RIGHT sides to steer the car. Hold BOTH buttons for extra slide.
2) If you manage to collect special item box, use it by DOUBLE TAPPING the screen.
Avoid driving into any obstacles, but just drive as long as you can.
The level regenerates on every run. There’s sometimes also wacky “secret” locations to encounter.
Additional Information :
- Size 84.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation). Apple TV.
User Reviews :
- EDIT: You should make it so that there’s a multiplayer version of the game! For example, the game could be like at least 10 (or more) people join a game and then like 7 people are the cops and 3 are the other main cars. The cops will spawn at random points on a medium sized map and there should be 3 arrows pointing to where the cars are or a little map in the corner showing where the cars are. Also make it so that the cops can respawn if they hit a tree or something. Just an idea to keep the game fresh. This game can be very addictive. It’s really fun especially ever since the update since we got new power ups. However, there is this one bug that has been bothering me. The bug happens when I turn giant. Sometimes when I turn giant, I am unable to move and then I crash into a cop car or a tree once I turn little again. That’s the only bug I have seen. Another common problem in this game is that it is a little unfair because the cop cars will spawn DIRECTLY in front of you sometimes. I could just be raging at this game though. I also feel that you guys should add more power ups. It’s what makes this game really fun. All in all, it’s a great game and it can be better if you would just add more power ups and fix that bug. Thank you!
- Theres not a whole lot to this game. You attempt to drive away from the cops in various vehicles until you eventually make a mistake or happen to run into an unavoidable collision. The music and graphics are nice and the game is really just a short quick play kind of thing, which I believe is the point, and is something useful for if you have a few minuets to kill in between events during your day. My average time for a run is about 40 seconds. There are secrets to be unlocked which get you more vehicles, which does add to the game, but I like that its something that can be played and finished with in a matter of seconds. The only thing thats a bit annoying are the commercials, which are usually about 30 seconds, but this doesn’t make a big difference because when I come across one I just exit and restart the game which takes about 7 seconds. But if there was an option to pay a dollar to remove the commercials then id probably just pay for that. Overall the game is pretty short but its something that I have found to be useful to have on my phone for this very reason.
Get PAKO Forever from App Store
What is your opinion about PAKO Forever
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.