(Game) Nano Golf – Hole In One
iphone games download free
Game Description :
Get a hole in one. How far can you get without missing a shot?
Game Features :
Endless crazy courses to master.
Get the highest score possible and compete against friends.
Deadly traps and cunning courses.
Easy one handed controls.
Unlock tons of exciting balls with unique abilities! (including bee ball, retro and explosive bomb!)
Tough achievement challenges, can you beat them all?
Optimised for the latest iOS devices.
Better than Golf! It’s the ultimate casual golf experience.
This game contains third party advertising and cross promotion for other nitrome games, both which can be removed via a one time In App Purchase.
Additional Information :
- Size 51 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
User Reviews :
- I like this game a lot. It’s a great time waster and it seems fun and fair. I also love how each ball changes the background as well as the music. Some even add gameplay tweaks which is great. Unfortunately I think I have been experiencing a glitch with this game that is preventing me from unlocking the bomb and new puttomatic balls (the two balls that you unlock by beating a certain number of levels in a row). I have a high score of 56 points and I have gotten over 15 points multiple times but I still haven’t unlocked either of these balls. I’m very confused about this and I wish I could unlock these balls. Other than that issue this is a fun, great game!
- Nano Golf is a great time killer game. Often times you can just spend a whole bus ride navigating through the different courses. The controls are very easy to use, though you do run into the problem of the game wanting to cancel your shot when you go for certain shots. The different courses are varied and offer a good level of difficulty. There is a certain element of strategy that goes into every shot, such as finding the right angle and speed. The best feature is the number of balls you can unlock. It is very easy to unlock each ball, as you can unlock every ball simply through a few hours of play. Each ball offers its own aesthetic, as the music and backgrounds will change depending on the ball you use. Some differences in the balls is just aesthetic, such as how the basketball makes a standard basketball noise when bouncing off walls. Other balls completely change up the game play, such as the Puttomatic ball which acts like a cannon. The variety in the balls makes sure the game always feels fresh and new.
- Nano Golf is a great game to play when your bored. You can get coins around the course and there are a lot of different golf balls to get. My favorite one is the disco ball where there’s lights around you. There are a lot of golf balls to get and not that many ads. You can even get an extra life if you spend only 20 coins! It’s really hard, but that’s what makes it a great time killer. You would want to get a new highscore or just grind coins. My highscore is 19! That’s how hard it is…This is my favorite game to play when I’m bored or I don’t have WiFi or just generally. There’s obstacles too, like spikes, spike cubes, and teleporters which can be very helpful! In conclusion, it’s the best game I’ve ever had!
Get Nano Golf from App Store
What is your opinion about Nano Golf
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.