iphone apps for free
App Description :
Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. Explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more, and pledge to your favorites right from the app. Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
App Features :
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
Easily track your funding progress.
Keep up with comments and pledges.
Post updates and respond to backer messages.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Size 68.1 MB
User Reviews :
- If you don’t know about Kickstarter, you are missing out. I have made 2 purchases so far on some really cool inventions. Kickstarter gives both new and existing companies, with new products, the opportunity to test the customer market through advertisement and retail sales of new products at a discounted rate. Some products have been a bust while others far exceed what the designing companies were hoping to achieve in the way of funding. Although many products are not assembled and shipped for an extended amount of time, due to being in various stages of design, this is still a very innovative and worthwhile app to have. You’ll be glad you downloaded it. Thank you Kickstarter!
- With the last update to the mobile app (which had already seen a lot of terrible decisions – like not having your pledge at the top of the list), now you cannot even see the other pledges if you want to change your level. This is important in campaigns that may add on new tiers to accommodate backer choices, and also important for backers who start at one tier and want/need to change (particularly the infamous $1 tier). Additionally, having the list reload whenever you favorite/unfavorite a campaign is a serious pain – if you have more than 20 campaigns in your history (as a super backer, this has always been a thorn in my side since I primarily manage my campaigns via my mobile device). Finally, do better for your backers! This platform does not exist without them and the increasing number of campaigns that ARE scams (I.e. projects that fund, sometimes massively, and the creators fail on all points). As backers we do sleuth things out when something isn’t adding up but the frank zero protection and accountability from KS itself is appalling. Figure it out or you will have people stop crowd funding. Which would see a lot of great things never come to fruition.
- First of all, let me say that life as a Kickstarter backer can be very rewarding. On most weekends here in my city, there are lots of artists performing, all genre of music, several theaters… and somewhere amidst it all is a Flamenco Dance Troupe. It’s just part of a rich culture fabric. And when that Troupe dances, they are pleased to have a nice, portable, professional-style dance floor. On the back of that floor are written a bunch of names, mine included. Those are the Kickstarter backers who pledged to buy that floor and keep great Flamenco dance alive I our city. I’m not a huge Flamenco fan; it’s nice, but not my favorite. However I am glad that we have it. A group of college students studying engineering got to send an experiment into space on a satellite. That’s not cheap, even at “student rates.” The world is better off now. The experiment explores a new technique for cooling electrics in the vacuum of space. But the world is mostly better off because five young engineers learned to work together to solve real problems. And so many more rewarding projects. The app itself is stable and reasonably designed. Here is one thing I hate: to send a creator a message, the app bails you out to a website which requires that you enter your password. Because the app itself keep you logged in, I don’t know my Kickstarter password off the top of my head.
Get Kickstarter from App Store
What is your opinion about Kickstarter
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.