(App) Just a Line
iphone apps for free
App Description :
Just a Line lets you make simple drawings in augmented reality, then share your creation with a short video. Draw on your own or with a friend, then hit record and share what you made with #justaline.
App Features :
Camera: Needed to let you draw in augmented reality and record videos.
Microphone: Needed to let you record videos of drawings you make and connect phones when you draw with a friend.
Photos/Media/Files: Needed to let you save videos of drawings on your device.
Bluetooth: Needed to connect phones when you draw with a friend.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Size 21.1 MB
User Reviews :
- I love the simplicity and ease of use.
- My only issue with it is this: When I am using the movement of the phone to draw something (rather than just my finger), naturally the phone will change from portrait to landscape at times. When this happens, it breaks the line and ceases drawing.
- It would be much better if they make it so that when you are pressing down to draw a line, the app does not change from portrait to landscape or vice versa, therefore allowing you to continue drawing a line regardless of the phone’s orientation, and it only changes once you let go. Or have a setting in the app that locks the orientation.
- This app works really well! Now I just wish it supported the full iPad screen, as it can be fun to use on there…
- Although it gives the feeling that you might be drawing in 3D, but it’s actually just on a single plane without an easy way to give depth to the design. Maybe they should provide anchors using which one may continue a line on the z-axis in the simplest scenario.
Get Just a Line from App Store
What is your opinion about Just a Line
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.