(App) INKHUNTER – Try Tattoo Designs
iphone apps for free
App Description :
Try on virtual tattoos with AUGMENTED REALITY before it’s inked forever. The app projects any tattoo design on any part of your body so you can see how it will look.
App Features :
Try on your own tattoo design, choose one from our gallery, or search the web.
Check out your tattoo from different angles!
Make tattoos look real using the advanced photo editor.
DOWNLOAD THE APP and HAVE FUN!
Don’t forget to tell your friends about InkHunter. #NOMOREREGRETS
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 84.8 MB
- I use it at my tattoo studio is a great tool for presentation the client is more confident at the time to visualize their design you can place it with more confident on yourself and to the client. Specially when you edit the design on photoshop and then place it back to ink hunter. InkHunter give the form to the design. What is great about it is the fact that not only is a good tool for presentation but it also is a good tool for the artist when the client suggest a spot that we know is not a good place for specific design and the client will see why. So InkHunter not only help you to developing a good reputation on Tattoo design but it also help you out on selling the design without a double guess. Till now all my client have put attention on my sugestión and they see first hand why is good to be place or why is not a good spot for their design. InkHunter is part of my job, is my final tool for presentation. Is a great tool I do recommended to all my artist friend. Trust me it will help you sell you’re design, the last but not least the client will know how much space they are going to take when the tattooing processes start. I recommend it.
- I think the app does what it suggests it dues for the most part. But I can’t understand if I take a pic of a drawing of my tattoo on a white background, when I superimpose that pic onto my skin I see the “paper” surrounding the tattoo on my skin , especially the edges. On what color paper should I take the pic so that only the b/w of the tat shows up on my skin? Otherwise over all I like it. It gives me some idea of what my ink will look like on – but could be better if the transfer was cleaner.
Almost any light background, just use slider in the bottom when adding custom tattoo.
Thanks for using our app!
- I never write review even for apps that I use on a regular basis, but this app has really astonished me. It’s always hard deciding whether a tattoo will look good in the end and it’s not easy getting a preview of it without actually drawing on your arm but this takes all that hassle away and can look almost spot on to a real tattoo.
Get INKHUNTER from App Store
What is your opinion about INKHUNTER
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.