(App) HUJI Cam
iphone apps for free
App Description :
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: HUJI Cam IS PROVIDED AS MANHOLE’S OWN PRODUCT. THIS APP IS NOT THE OFFICIAL APP OF FUJIFILM OR ANY OTHERS. MANHOLE HAS MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE NOT TO INFRINGE OTHER’S COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS.
App Features :
HUJI Cam makes your moments as precious as the feelings of analog film with old memories.
Camera makers of every era always tried to capture the best moments and such an effort continued back in 1998 as well, whereby our memories became clearer. HUJICam has the effort of those days to leave precious moments as vivid and vibrant photographs.
How to run through time on SNS : #HUJI
Take a picture having a feeling just like the year 1998 with HUJICam.
Look close to Viewfinder to see things bigger while holding your iPhone in Landscape Mode. If this feature troubles you, active Viewfinder Touch Mode via Lab > Settings Icon. That way you can now make the view finder bigger or smaller by tapping. For detail, check out on our SNS which you can easily visit via the button in Settings within the app.
When HUJI does not work
1. Go to Settings app of your iPhone and scroll down to find HUJI
2. Turn off Camera among the ACCESS permission list for the time being.
3. Run HUJI again. Tap ‘Resolve Problems’ on the bottom of the Camera Access notice
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Size 38.6 MB
User Reviews :
- I really like this app because it looks really cool for pictures. I think that because I didnt buy the full version i cant pick the filter or something like that but the filters it gives you is really cool. By filter i mean it gives you different affects like sometimes it will do ligting some where randomly or add something to make it look fuzzy and it gives you the date of either that day or i forget the other one but it does another year. Anyways thats all cool but for some reason ill find random pictures of me on it i didnt take. And i know for a fact i didnt take them and that i didnt leave the camera open when not taking pictures. I always check the pictures in another section you can click to check them and when i put my phone down to for example move something in the picture it always shows me all my pictures and doesnt go back to the camera. Plus if I did on accident i wouldnt click out take a picture of me of my phone in my lap and then going back. I dont know i just think its weird. I do think you should buy this app its really cool. (Sorry ignore the spelling errors if there is any)
- The app is very cool to use, I really like the filters and the effects (meaning the light leaks, the film dust etc) but the one thing that annoys me is, you cant change the date. It gives you 3 options. Either, no date at all, or it makes the photo have the date from when you took that photo, or, it gives its own date with “98” on the bottom. What I’m meaning is, I wish I was able to type in my own date. Another thing is, I wish I could choose my filters. The app, picks it for you. I mean yes there really great. But I like better when my photos have film dust on the picture, because they remind me of stars and I like that, but usually it’s very rare, so, in order to find the right one I like you have to keep uploading lots of the same picture and pick the one you like best. It’s a great app, but, I liked lomograph better. But lomograph was taken off the App Store, so now I’m stuck with the second best. If your looking for a good app pick lomograph. That app was REALLY good, but if it’s not in your AppStore/GooglePlay (idk if it’s on androids anyway) then I recommend This one.
Get HUJI Cam from App Store
What is your opinion about HUJI Cam
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.