(Game) Empire Four Kingdoms
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Build tactical alliances & battle medieval kings in epic PvP fights. Your quest to control the Four Kingdoms begins now!
Join millions of players in the medieval world of fierce battles, powerful rulers and strategic masterminds. Fight rival clans and conquer enemies. With a custom castle and formidable army, you could be master of the realm!
Game Features :
TOP 5 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD
1. Overthrow kingdoms with tons of different weapons & 50 different units
2. Build, customize and expand your castle into a fortress and protect it from invaders
3. Forge alliances with other players, defeat enemies & gain territory on an interactive map
4. Test strategy ideas, produce & trade resources and construct over 60 different buildings
5. Chat with friends or join the huge, multiplayer community with a highly active forum
Regular updates with new and improved features make this MMO the number one medieval strategy war game. Take part in community events, discover new research levels and try out new Combo Tools in the latest update.
Conquer palaces and defeat enemies in the multiplayer Empire Four Kingdoms universe!
Problems & Questions: support.goodgamestudios.com/?lang=en&g=16
Forum & Community: en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empirefourkingdoms/forum.php
General Terms and Conditions: www.goodgamestudios.com/terms_en/#terms
Empire: Four Kingdoms offers two types of auto-renewable monthly subscriptions: Player subscriptions and alliance subscriptions.
Player subscriptions activate special effects, bonuses, and/or convenience features for your army during the period the subscription is active.
Alliance subscriptions activate or boost special effects and bonuses for each alliance member’s armies during the period the subscription is active.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renewed every month unless you cancel the auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes account settings after purchase.
If you own both subscription types (player and alliance), you need to cancel both separately.
If you own both player subscriptions, you need to cancel both separately.
After canceling a subscription, you will still keep your active bonuses until the date when the automatic renewal is due to occur. After this date, all active bonuses for that subscription will expire.
This app is completely free to play. Additionally, it offers optional in-app purchases.
This game requires an internet connection.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 200.8 MB
User Reviews :
- This game is a lot of fun to grow in especially if you are lucky like me and find a good alliance that chats and has fun together, though it does offer very useful in app purchases, this game is in now way pay to play or pay to win, everything is obtainable and nothing is too hard to obtain to the point that you almost have to buy it, you can just sit back and build your castle in your free time rather than constantly have to worry about missing a key event or an attack or raid, all the events in the game last for several days allowing every one no matter their schedule the chance to participate and they all give very generous and very useful rewards, it is extremely easy to understand and grow in and I definitely recommend it
- This is a great game to play. You make friends and all, no info tho about you. One suggestion: In the game, you can only build one thing at a time. What if you could buy slots, so if you buy two, you could build three different things at once. Or, how about buy slots another way: when training soldiers, there are 3 slots, and you can unlock more. If, let’s say, you need a mace man and bow man. You could put mm in first slot, and bm in second. Mm would train first and when done, bm would train. I think that would be nice to have with construction. You are about to be done for the day, but instead of building one thing, you could build three. Ok, if you don’t know the game, that was probably confusing. So, all in all, GREAT game, have fun, and here’s a tip: join an active alliance. A good one.
Get Empire Four Kingdoms from App Store
What is your opinion about Empire Four Kingdoms
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.