iphone apps info
App Description :
Bar-o-Meter reads the pressure from the barometer sensor and it uses it to calculate your altitude.
It also gives you weather forecast and it shows the pressure in different measure units.
On old devices not equipped with a barometric sensor, the app uses accurate internet services to also display pressure and altitude.
App Features :
Find your altitude from the pressure measured from your device, thank’s to the Barometric Formula, and from your location
Widget, to always keep an eye on pressure
Pressure and altitude charts
Relative Altitude, to get how up and down did you hiked, based on the pressure measure of your device
Multiple measure units
Amazing animations and Flat Design graphic!
… and much more!
Updates and more features are coming.
Ver. 1.2.0 – Lot of improvements: In-App Purchase to remove ads has been added, new Wiki button and you can now take a picture with barometric data in overlay
Ver. 1.1.0 – Now the charts of pressure and altitude variation in time are available. Also, the widget has been added!
Ver. 1.0.1 – The altitude calculation has been improved and we added Millimeter of mercury (mmHg) as measure unit
For issues, questions or requests, please write to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the support page http://www.nettn.com/english/support.php
Additional Information :
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Needs Apple Watch support
- Needs to run in background.
- Needs to show the last 24 hours of pressure data.
- Add sun and rain icons to barometer to quickly indicate predicted weather.
- Needs ability to zoom out on the graph to see more hours at once without side scrolling.
- It would be cool if you could rotate the iPhone sideways so the graphs would be bigger and show more data at once.
- Needs Apple Watch support
- I want to like this app. But I hate the Ads I see no option to pay for no Ads I would much rather pay and not have some company insisting I look at their Ad just to check AP throughout my day. I don’t use apps with Ads. Also why no hPa which is the standard for most professionals and pilots? I will check back for updates as the information it provides is accurate. I will not deal with Ads or with pressure measurements other than hPa I don’t need to covert stuff in my head I want it at a glance. I think the format could look more professional also, enjoy the ability to trend past conditions. Hope it improves I want to give it more stars as it seems a very accurate tool.
Get Bar-o-Meter from App Store
What is your opinion about Bar-o-Meter
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.