(App) 21 Day Fix Tracker Official
iphone apps info
App Description :
Track your Nutrition and Workout Plan with this easy to use app. Add colored containers for each meal while seeing the remaining portions for each container you have left. Also track the amount of water you’ve consumed for the day.
App Features :
Each day has the specific day’s workout so you don’t have to remember which workout you’re on.
Keep track of your transformation with the ability to enter your body measurement for both before and after your fitness program.
A Fast Track is also included which lists out the foods and containers to eat for each day. Check them off as you complete each meal.
Once you finish the fitness program, maintain your weight with the maintenance tracker. Calories and portions are automatically adjusted. Track your portions and see what’s remaining just like when you were on the daily plan
A container reference guide is included so you know what to put in each of the colored containers.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Size 8.9 MB
User Reviews :
- I love this food tracker! It recommends how many servings I get in each food group and helps me with portion control throughout each day! If I make a mistake in a meal I can fix it later in the day, or even on a previous day! I have learned so much from using this program. I am also using the 21 day fix workout programs although I am changing workouts on some of the days to fit my schedule. The only thing that I wish is that I could keep track of previous 21 day challenges. This is my first time through the program but I plan to try it again sometime. Please Beachbody, add this feature!! It would be extremely helpful. The app is so good though that I could not take a star away for that one problem!
- I don’t want to spend an hour finding my portions, taking photos of barcodes, and then being told I was over or under by exactly one calorie. Come off it and get real. This app is simple, fast, and I’m the judge on what I should adjust. I wish the food lists provided more, like the new Beachbody products, but you can just search it on the web and most bloggers or Autumn will have mentioned it. Like Kind bars. Those are 1 blue, 1tsp. Or the old P90X protein bars were 2 red. 8oz Carrot juice is 1 yellow. You kinda have to judge for yourself but EAT CLEAN. This app isn’t about allowing you to portion out your processed foods like Belvita or Kellogg’s anything. Or how to manage your fast food. It’s about eating simple, healthy foods in a rich way. Plus you’ll be learning about yourself and how much better you’ll feel once you drop the junk. This app makes it less daunting. Follow the food lists and you’ll be a rockstar.Edit: One year later, I found (1) it is a pain to translate my way of calculating water with the app’s way. It goes by cups, not fluid ounces, not liters (for the non-US folk). Nobody drinks by a cup, which is about 8oz. I need this changed.Other cons: (2) When you switch genders the outline reference does not change, (3) you cannot start the app on a specific day, it’s only Day 1 or not at all.
- I’m not sure I would have survived the 21 day fix without this app. I was glad to have it so I could check off my containers throughout the day and see what containers I still had available. The app also tells you what workout you should be doing that day and helps you track your water. I love how the app gives you the list of approved foods for each container. I referenced that a lot.My only complaint is that sometimes I would check off that I had done the workout and later it would be unchecked again. If I rechecked it then it stayed checked after that. I’m not sure why it did that, but it was a minor problem. Everything else was super helpful!! Just some suggestions- could you make it so the app links to the BOD app? It would be cool to be able to click on the workout you are supposed to do and be taken to it. It would also be great to have some recipes on here. Especially for 21 day fix dressings.
Get 21 Day Fix Tracker from App Store
What is your opinion about 21 Day Fix Tracker
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.