(Game) Six Match
iphone games puzzle
Game Description :
Six Match tasks you with taking your Match-3 skills to the next level. Enter the Match-3 board as Mr Swap-With-Coins and try to make a match in 6 turns or less.
Game Features :
As the coins keep dropping, so do new mechanics:
Get wild-card-coins from matching 4 or junction-match to create a bomb.
Each match gives you a card, collect matching cards for bonus score.
Lucrative un-matchable diamonds you can only collect at the bottom of the board.
Wrap your mind around coin-cages that push whole lines of coins.
Deadly skulls that take skill to destroy.
Yet more mechanics, but why spoil it all?
No pay-to-win. No timed challenge progress is auto-saved.
Six Match is free to try. Buy the Remove Ads in-app purchase to own the game. Adverts will be shown during extended play if you don’t own the game.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 86.6 MB
User Reviews :
- Perfect lightweight puzzle for those idle times when you don’t want anything too deep. My only gripe is that there is no way to turn off the helper thing at the beginning and that help button that pops up when you don’t move for a second or two. Please give us the option to turn this off.
- I cannot believe how much I am enjoying this game. I don’t do too many reviews, but whenever a game like this comes around, and somehow slips by Apples radar. It’s a shame, because this game should be at the top of the charts right now. A feature on the AppStore goes a long way. That’s my rant. My review is great job to the dev. Great idea. Great execution.
- I’m having fun exploring this game and how it works. The low-resolution graphics, though, make it difficult to play for very long. Gives me a headache.
Still, I’m playing it! Worth it to pay to remove the ads. Would be worth even more to pay to improve the rudimentary graphics. An HD version? Hint, hint.
Get Six Match from Play Store
What is your opinion about Six Match