(Game) RPG Revenant Dogma
Where does the path of divine power lead? Introducing Revenant Dogma, a 3D battle RPG!
Game Features :
The Path of Divine Power
Caine enters a ruins site in search of a feral relic said to be left behind by the gods and meets a mysterious girl in a mask.
This strange encounter becomes the catalyst of a grand scheme that will change the worlds of humans and therians.
Will this new-found power lead to prosperity or destruction…
A battle experience full of ambience featuring Transformations that enable various skills and Bursts that can deal massive damage.
Fully Customizable Weapons
Weapons can be customized for stronger attack power or imbued with various effects.
Forged weapons can be sold for gold or broken down for reinforcing material.
Utilizing weapons effectively will be monumental in your adventure.
The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Size 285.5 MB
User Reviews :
- This game has an unusually strong story. I previously deleted it because it was stuck near the beginning (though that may just been my unfamiliarity with its style of maze wandering). After about a year, I tried again and am at level 23 with three days of play.
- The plot and characters are cute (though the dialog is sometimes tediously repetitive, in imitation of animes). The fight animations are well drawn and so far seem well designed. I am enjoying the easy level, which has made victory both quick and automatic, except in the dungeons. So far, it has not tried to force money from me and was even quite patient and polite about asking for a review. In my memory, it is much better than it was a year ago, which makes me hope it will continue to improve.
- What a way to make me write a review! So first a quick history with the Revenant Saga…I just beat Revenant Saga a few days ago on the Nintendo Switch. I grew attached to the story and the characters. After I had beaten the game I wanted more. That ending just left me hanging and after learning so much about the characters it was totally something they’d decide to do.Now in this game, what a clever way for a plug review. I just had to leave a review. Also a good reminder that I loved the other game. Definitely a fan of the franchise now and I’ll definitely love this game. Game on everyone!
Get RPG Revenant Dogma from App Store
What is your opinion about RPG Revenant Dogma