(Game) Rival Gears Racing
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Race Head to Head in this unique high speed action racer. Compete alone or as part of a team against others in high stakes leagues and events. Bet big to win big.
Do you have what it takes to beat the best?
Game Features :
Challenge real players in exciting adrenaline fuelled races through busy city streets. Set wagers, race for glory and riches, and become a real high roller.
UNIQUE CAR DESIGN
Choose from a wide range of stunning rides, each with their own classic lines blended with sleek future styling. These are cars like no other.
TEAM UP AND WIN
Join or create a Pro-Team and play with old friends and make new ones. Get exclusive benefits, help your friends, and work together to become the top team in the world.
Take part in exciting events and win big! Get your hands on exclusive cars and liveries, plus crates of goodies and riches.
UPGRADE AND CUSTOMISE YOUR RIDE
Push your car to the max by upgrading its many modules – plus give it a distinctive look with stunning liveries and paint jobs.
OWN THE STREETS
Compete for turf on the dynamic campaign map and unlock cars, lobbies, events and bonus items – but watch your back, as you’ll be upsetting a few people in the process.
Climb the league tiers to unlock increasing rewards. Can you reach the top?
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Size 649.4 MB
User Reviews :
- Like a head gasket in an overheated engine, our minds are blown by the extraordinary polish, depth, and dazzling visuals of this one-on-one racer. The cyberpunk-meets–Fast and Furious setting is ultra-cool, and we love tinkering with our hovercars and taking on trash-talking rivals. But it’s the white-knuckle contests against online opponents that really spike our adrenaline—races are often won or lost by hundredths of a second.
- This game is fairly well made. The leveling system feels relatively fair as long as you place your bets properly, and the races are surprisingly fun and require some actual skill. Now, seeing as I’m an old fan of you guys from when you made some of the best racing games on consoles of all time, I have to ask: When are you going to get the complete Blackrock team back together to make a sequel to “Pure” and “Split/Second” (and MAYBE an “ATV Off-road Fury 5”?????)? I know it’s been several years since then, but the devotion that the small community you guys created is nothing short of phenomenal! People are still actively playing Split/Second on PSN and on server emulators for PC, and I still see posts about how much people love Pure, even if no one plays game that online anymore. I hope that you can one day get enough money together to continue your awesome talents. I’ll be enjoying this game for a while, so I’ll keep pitching in!
- I’m in love with this game. Unlike the other racing games on the AppStore which are p2w drag races this game actually applies some degree of skill by letting you control your vehicle as well as upgrades which you can work toward by simply playing the game. You need to get parts from crates/drops to get upgrades but if you want you can just buy the upgrade with the cash you earn from races which is really fair and makes racing feel rewarding! You make as much as you want, it’s all based on how much you bet on the race. This game is also unique with its setting. The futuristic approach to racing is executed perfectly. You can tell what the cars are in real life yet you can still see the games touch. Overall fantastic experience all I can ask for is for more updates, keep this game alive please!
Get Rival Gears Racing from App Store
What is your opinion about Rival Gears Racing