(Game) Golfing Around
iphone games download free
Game Description :
Golfing Around is a easy to pick up golf simulation.
Game Features :
Hit a long drive from the tee,
Chip onto the green from the bunker,
Putt into the hole on the green,
A nice simple round of Golf.
Once you get a feel for the controls maybe try curving a long shot onto the green across the lake, keep an eye on the wind though and watch out for the trees!
Feel like building your own Golf Course? use the built in editor to create a course and share it with the community.
Additional Information :
- Size 55.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
User Reviews :
- I enjoy this game and have been looking for one like it on iOS for years. Simple overhead graphics reminiscent of Mario Golf on NES and Gameboy. Quick and easy to play, but with enough challenge to stay interested. Being able to create your own holes and play those made by others is a huge bonus. A couple of improvements would make it 5 stars. I tried to contact the developers with my suggestions, but the links go to Twitter. I don’t have a Twitter account and don’t want to get one. How about giving an email address? I’m hoping you read the reviews, so here’s my suggestions. First and most importantly, after paying to remove ads I was dismayed to find that I’m still bugged to watch an ad to reset the hole on every shot when I’m over par. I’m not interested in cheating or watching ads. Please include an option to turn that off once you have paid. Second, it would be nice to have the option to begin each hole at the map view instead of having to select it every time. Thanks and keep up the good work!
- Enjoying the game. I think there is definitely room for improvements with the golf mechanics. Zooming in on the mini map would be a great feature. Naturally I want to be able to swipe left or right to move my shot. The wind should show up in the mini map as well since aiming is a bit easier in that view. Backspin and more loft would make the golf mechanics and little more smooth in my opinion. The course creator is the coolest part of this app by far. Have at it and create holes from your imagination or recreate your favorite holes on the tour. You can create a full golf course for yourself or upload it to the cloud so others can play it. Overall a great relaxing experience.
- For making such a fun little golf game. I prefer this kind of golf game over the “for real” simulations. Took me a bit to figure out what to do, but now that I have, I think this may be my favorite game of yours (and I have several). PS: Ahem, the glowing review was based on the first course. The other two are ridiculously difficult, and I spent a frustrating amount of time in the rough, water, sand. Then I learned to change clubs. But as others have said, it still can be hard to judge the power of your swing and where the ball is going to end up. All in all, I liked it enough to buy the ad opt out. I believe in supporting you for the enjoyment you give me. PS no 2: thanks for the tutorial. A little late, but it helps. Good job.
- Great game overall. Controls are a little odd to get comfortable with but once you understand the power and wind direction combination needed for certain shots it’s fantastic. Double tapping the screen allows you to zoom in or out and curving the ball requires you to overpower a shot into the red portion of the bar. Other than that the controls are straightforward. There are also user created holes with sections such as recently created, most played, most liked, and featured holes. This also means you can create your own holes! I already saw the iconic par 3 from TPC Sawgrass with the hole on an island in the middle of the pond. The free version lets you play about 4 holes until you see an ad, unless you quit out of a course. I’ve seen ads pop up more frequently when quitting out. At least the game lets you get into a rhythm of playing before throwing an ad in your face, so that’s a positive. The games free; download it now if you’re into golf. Edit: please add the wind direction indicator to the map of the hole so you don’t have to keep switching back and forth to see the wind while looking at the entire hole.
Get Golfing Around from App Store
What is your opinion about Golfing Around
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.