Enfamil Rewards – Baby Tracker app by Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
App Description :
Enfamil Family Beginnings® has been around a lot of babies. We’ve seen it all, learned a lot and loved every minute of it. Now we want to share all of our knowledge with you, right when you need it.
This Enfamil Rewards app is here to answer questions throughout your pregnancy and provide support during every moment of your baby’s amazing development, with week by week curated content to help guide you. And we’re looking out for your wallet, providing you with in-store and online coupons for Enfamil baby formula that can be activated and redeemed right in the app. This is also the perfect place to celebrate yours and baby’s milestones, and find personalized articles and videos filled with baby tips based on your due date or little one’s birthday.
App Features :
1) Browse your weekly curated content and bookmark articles on the Home Screen for easy reference. Quickly access topics relevant to each stage of your pregnancy and baby’s development and access your profile to personalize your app experience.
2) Track your baby’s development and health with the Pumping Tracker and Feeding Tracker. Keep track of how much milk you pump and record how much and how often your baby feeds, whether it’s breastfeeding, bottled breast milk, or bottled formula.
3) Be the first to know about upcoming offers on baby formula. Activate and redeem Enfamil Coupons in-store or online directly from the app and track how much you’ve saved so far.
4) Access hundreds of articles and videos from experts to help guide you through each stage of your motherhood journey, from pregnancy through toddler development. Find answers to questions on topics including pregnancy nutrition, baby milestones & development, baby nutrition, food allergies and much more.
5) Browse and research all Enfamil products and instantly access the Enfamil Shop for purchase.
6) Capture photos of your bump and your baby’s most precious moments and overlay digital #BellyBadges to remember special milestones. Create a time-lapse video of your growing bump and baby to create a visual timeline of your journey with your little one and share with family and friends.
With the Enfamil Rewards: Baby Tracker app, baby formula savings and helpful insights from experts are at your fingertips. Start celebrating your motherhood and baby’s milestones today.
Additional Information :
- Age Rating 12+
- Size 161.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
User Reviews :
Gift from Enfamil
I was sent two packages from Enfamil when I was pregnant with my little one and even though I was going to be solely focused on breastfeeding I kept the formula they sent me for free along with MANY coupons for more. Turns out it was a blessing in disguise even though I dismissed it at first. After only 2 months of this baby being here I’m no longer able to produce anymore by myself and it’s come in handy right away so she can continue having food; because as long as she’s eating and growing that’s all that matters.
I had 7900 loyal points and thought I could use it to get my little one (now 1yo) a formula (free or discounted). So the way it works is, you have to go to check your points and hit redeem and choose the product, but when the product is out of stock, you would not know until you see it in your bag/cart, just like in my case. The points have been deducted right away even before I can use and it has been 4 days and I have not seen it credited back to my account. I tried to keep sending them emails (3 to be exact) through their website and app, and I only got one generic response, they are experiencing longer time to response than usual. I feel like had been snatched with my loyal points. I know that this is just a privilege, but the loyal points is their commitment to their loyal consumers, which really helps because formula milk powder are really pricey! To my point, there should be an option for consumers to credit back the points or not to use thd points before proceeding to placing the order.
Best formula app
As someone who is a new mom to be, this company has given a lot of coupons and the app has being useful to the changes that happen in body while being pregnant. I love that they sent me free formulas to try when my baby gets here, although I’ll be mainly breastfeeding but it’s just makes me feel good that they sent me these products to try and gift cards! I love this.
What is your opinion about Enfamil Rewards