iphone apps for free
App Description :
We’re reimagining how you buy, sell, and rent. It’s now easier to get into a place you love. So let’s do this, together.
App Features :
BUY A HOME – Find your place with an immersive photo experience and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
SELL A HOME – Whether you sell with new Zillow Offers™ or take another approach, we’ll help you navigate the path to a successful sale.
RENT A HOME – We’re creating a seamless online experience – from shopping on the largest rental network to applying to paying rent.
Empower your home search. With access to millions of listings of every kind across the U.S. and resources you won’t find elsewhere, Zillow provides guidance every step of the way so you can find – and get into – a home you love. The Zillow App brings our best-in-class features together in one place including:
Zillow has the most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
Zillow Premier Agents meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service, so you have a great home buying experience, with personal support
Zillow Offers™ is a new way to sell your home – without the prep work or showings – directly to Zillow²
Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, and more
Push notifications when listings come to market, go pending, or drop in price
Neighborhood information including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
Favoriting, personalized recommendations, home tagging and quick sharing with family & friends
1. Most listing based on direct site comparisons.
2. Not all homes are eligible. Zillow, Inc. has a real estate brokerage license in select states. See Zillow.com/Offers for details.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Size 141.6 MB
User Reviews :
1. I feel like it’s now harder to see the HOA fees when you’re browsing, and those can make a huge difference in the affordability of the listing. Also, I feel like it’s harder to change the mortgage estimate (it used to be easy to zero out the insurance payment if you could see that was covered by HOA — it’s still easy to zero that out, but now I can’t figure out how to make it recalculate the monthly mortgage once I make changes). Also, the new app icon kind of looks like someone sat on the old logo/icon? Not sure if that’s what the effect they were going for…
2. Since Zillow relies on an algorithm to harvest listings from MLS sites, it’s not always as accurate as an actual MLS site (it often misses when properties are sold, for instance).
3. The Zestimate algorithm continues to puzzle me… it doesn’t seem to have much basis in reality, and when my house was on the market the Zestimate would fluctuate wildly, yet the sudden $30,000 drop in the Zestimate wouldn’t be reflected in graph of the recent Zestimates. It was like the 1984 version of the real estate appraisal…
4. BUT, I use Zillow to browse anyway because it’s free and it’s a relatively intuitive app — if I see something I like, I ask my real estate agent about it, and they send me the official MLS listing with the more accurate details.
Get Zillow from App Store
What is your opinion about Zillow
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.