(Game) Super Fowlst 2
iphone games download free
Game Description :
The demons are meaner, the bosses are bigger and there’s still only one chicken that can stop them!
Fowlst returns in a new adventure that’s all about squashing bad guys, dodging danger and striking it rich. There’s a ton of new power ups, cool new abilities, and an army of new enemies to unleash them on!
Game Features :
The sequel to Super Fowlst (2018) and also Fowlst (2017)
Bigger, more interesting levels.
Unlimited stages that are different every time you play.
Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
Spiky demons, spinning demons, flatulent demons, big ol’ snakes and a whole lot more.
There are mechs! You can pilot giant robots!
Powerful new body slam ability lets you wreak havoc on anything underneath you!
Upgrade your inventory to carry more power ups!
Portals! Cannons! Buzz saws! Spiky things! Fire!
Five new bosses, with more to come!
A different bonus treasure to hunt down every day for a ton of extra coins.
A crazy cast of unlockable characters.
It’s pretty good, I like it
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 11 or later.
- Size 68.8 MB
User Reviews :
- This is honestly one of the best mobile games I have played. It’s excellent in almost every way. I love how you can change your character to other characters we’ve seen from you! The enemies can seem a bit unfair in the beginning, but finding out their patterns and what to do against them is a rewarding feeling. I haven’t had too many bosses that I’ve fought and beat (only around three), yet they are still amazing design wise and with their attacks. I like the upgrading system. It’s really interesting and it definitely gives the incentive to save up coins and figure out what you’ll do with them. The upgrades are all nice to use and all of them feel great to get. Sometimes it’s hard to make a decision! The music in this game is PHENOMENAL! I love the main menu music, honestly a jam. I played Super Fowlst 1 and Dadish, and both of the music from that game is amazing as well! The music is just a great touch! I’d like to see more worlds and areas to go, and possibly a few more bosses (I’m on area 131, I don’t know if I’m just getting extremely unlucky finding new bosses or what!). This is just a lovely game and I enjoy playing it. Keep up the amazing work. This game is amazing!
- This game is the best game I have on mobile. It’s entertaining but not addicting easy to stop easy to go. The pixel art is beautiful the music, the characters, the overall aura of the game is just delicious. The only feedback I might give is that sometimes right as I enter a new area it displays ‘area clear’. I think it’s because the monsters can mess with the crates and they have friendly fire. If those two features were disabled it would be great just a little more difficult but still enjoyable. Anyway thank you so much for creating it and have a nice day.
- Dear, Cat cup games and random people This game is a awesome mixture of fun, pixel, trap beats, and infinite runner. So if you like crazy and silly action games this game is for you. To Cat Cup games I say that you guys are doing a great job with your games, I’ve downloaded every single one. But (don’t get scared I’m not going to say anything bad) can you guys please make a Dadish 2 I would love that. Once again thank you for your awesome work and I wish everyone a good day.
- I just downloaded this game the other day and I think it has great potential and I have been playing for hours on end. The only problem which I have ran into so far is that every time I try to purchase the 3.99 ad removal, I click on the button and nothing shows up. Please fix this I really enjoy the game and the ads just take away from it.
Get Super Fowlst 2 from App Store
What is your opinion about Super Fowlst 2
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.