(Game) South Park Phone Destroyer
free games for iphone
Game Description :
All those countless hours spent on your phone have been preparing you for this moment.
Fulfill your destiny and become… THE ULTIMATE PHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time strategy battle game like nothing you’ve ever experienced before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all out mobile mayhem!
South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action packed real-time strategy, exploding PvP battles, trademark South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix that’s spicier than Cartman’s chili con carne.
Assemble the ultimate team of cowboys, wizards, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponents!
Game Features :
A whole new South Park experience with never before seen versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
Beat down opponents in strategic real-time PVP battles.
Experience a hilarious single player story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
Earn card packs to gain exciting new cards and upgrade materials.
Collect and upgrade over 110 unique cards featuring your favorite South Park characters and explosive spells.
Play weekly events and challenges, each with different themes and crazy rules.
Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
Take part in weekly Team Wars, strategize with your team and rise to the top of the leaderboard.
Customize your New Kid to be the baddest looking kid on the block.
Witness Randy cross-dressing in new and exciting outfits.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Size 137 MB
User Reviews :
- Con (few): It is hard to get certain cards it’s about luck, and which doctor Token is stupid strong and needs to be nerfed lol. I quit games when I see him. Can be hard to upgrade your cards, as materials start to thin out severely when you get further in the game. But just be patient and they will come and replay story mode episodes. That is as long as you don’t want to spend money.
- Pro: This game is one game that I play every single day and I have been for the past six months. It’s really funny with the sounds and voices that are in the animations when you lay down a character and what they say sometimes. They even keep up with the new shows! They still add in new cards which I love. The card art is amazing and I even have been tempted to make some my phone background lol. I have been playing for six months and still haven’t finished the full story because it can get extremely hard really fast, but that’s just because you have to upgrade your decks which can take some time. And it’s good that you can’t just finish the story really quickly, leaves you something to look forward too and it feels so good when you take down that boss you have been struggling on.
- In conclusion: This is a amazing game and probably the only mobile game I’ve ever played everyday for this long. As long as your willing to put time into this game (again assuming you don’t want to buy card packs) it can be great.
Get South Park Phone Destroyer from App Store
What is your opinion about South Park Phone Destroyer
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.