iphone games download free
Game Description :
With over 4.5 million downloads under its belt and the support of passionate fans worldwide, the SBK Official Mobile Game is back for a new season.
Join the fray in the 2015 eni FIM Superbike World Championship: pick the bike of your dreams from the biggest brands in the world (Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, Suzuki, MV Agusta, BMW) and hit the track! Ride shoulder to shoulder with the big guys, such as former champions Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli! Break their records in Challenge Mode or push yourself to the limit in the new Time Attack Mode and don’t be afraid to unleash your inner speed demon!
Game Features :
Offering cross-platform compatibility and an advanced bike handling model based on player feedback, SBK15 is the next installment to the officially licensed, high-octane motorcycle racer on mobile and features:
13 WSBK rounds, including the brand-new Chang International Circuit in Thailand
24 elite riders grouped in 14 racing teams
4 game modes, namely Championship, Quick Race, Challenge and Time Attack
Enhanced physics engine
Maximum control flexibility, with 9 configurations including gyroscope and virtual controls
Realistic 3D graphics with dynamic lighting effects
SBK15 was developed in conjunction with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of the white-knuckle Superbike racing style and offer the most realistic motorcycle racing experience on mobile.
Universal app compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad with Retina display and iPad Air.
For any enquiry or support requests, please contact us at: sbk-mobile[at]dtales.it
Check out great videos and more on our Facebook page!
Find out more about the game on the official Web page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 377.4 MB
User Reviews :
- I love this game but my phone keep dropping the app
- The graphics and sound of the motorcycle are great, but the sound effects of a crash or going into the grass are pretty bad. Where the game really loses me is the control you have over the motorcycle. The control setup/options are typical of any other game so I see no problem there, it’s more an issue with control of the bike itself. Hitting the brake slows you down but very slowly. So coming into a turn you have to hit breaks far in advance, and even then you’re either going to overshoot the turn or come to a stop in the middle of it. Trying to fluctuate between easing off the gas and using the brake results in this jumpy mess that is almost uncontrollable. The acceleration works great, the lean is okay but could use some smoothing out. Overall the game is fun but the control needs a lot of work.
- Honestly the game is definitely one of the best motorcycle games for iPhone with its graphics and details. However the auto-braking is very infuriating! It slows you down way too much in the turns so opponents pass you up with ease. Honestly it’s better to just allow Manuel gameplay all the way and let the player determine braking speeds instead. Change that and you have yourself a pretty good game.
Get SBK15 from App Store
What is your opinion about SBK15
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.