(Game) Running Fred
free games for iphone
Game Description :
What goes down, usually meets something hard on its way
The anticipated sequel to Falling Fred is here!
Fred is back with a new host of painful antics, awesome acrobatic/desperate moves, special items and uber-cool locations.
Take control of our hapless hero as he pursues his quest to remain among the living! Running Fred combines ludicrously natural controls and furiously paced action with the shameless buckets of gore praised on its prequel, making up a fantastic third person platformer unparalleled on mobile devices!
Game Features :
Lots of acrobatic maneuvers
Dozens of perilous traps
Multiple game modes: Adventure, Challenge and our favourite Endless Survival!
Tons of special skills and perks
Lot of characters to choose from!
Pimp up your character with special outfits
Keep your progress across all your devices
Share your score with your friends via Game Center
What reviewers say:
Bloody Brilliant! – iFanzine
For gamers who like runner-games, this game is easily a 5 out of 5 stars game – fabela-imag
Skiing Fred, the new Fred adventure, is available now at App Store. Check it!
SuperSonic Jack, a new here, a new adventure available at App Store Now!
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Size 196.4 MB
User Reviews :
- This game makes me feel a lot of nostalgia. I would play it on my dad’s iPad in the mornings, the music was catchy, it was satisfying to collect gold medals and Grimmy Idols. However, there’s a huge problem and I know I’m not the only one who’s experienced this. After I spent hours collecting skullies to buy the Danger Caves map, I collected all the Grimmy Idols so I could try out the Iron after avatar. I selected it, selected survival mode, and then it crashed instantly, before the game started. I didn’t think much of it and I pulled the game up again, changed my avatar selection because I thought that was the only problem, but it crashed yet again. I can’t get on adventure or survival without the game crashing as it loads, even if I don’t have the Iron Fred avatar selected. I tried to look up how to troubleshoot this problem, but there were no results, so I thought I was the only one. Upon reading the reviews and learning that this has been happening for quite a while, it’s an even bigger problem than I thought. Aside from Falling Fred (which isn’t even available for the device version I’m using) none of your other games give me that same amount of satisfaction and nostalgia as Running Fred. C’mon guys, you gotta get this fixed.
- Currently, the newest game you guys at Dedalord have made is football Fred, and I kind of find it as an unoriginal game. I was really hoping that you make a sequel to this game, because I’m sure that would probably be your mostly downloaded game, and because I also love this game, but can’t play it due to it crashing every time I start playing it. I hope you read this, Dedalord, because I think it will be a great idea for a new game to start working on.I know for sure I would love a sequel to running fred. Also, make sure gameplay stays exactly like this one, because I don’t want a clicker or a sports-related title, just running fred, but improved and better to play.
- Oh back in 2012 or 2013 me and my two sisters would all play this game on our iPads, we would have so much fun on the car trip each playing it I forgot about this game for a while but the other day were were all in the car again and playing the same game, I got deja vu and remembered when we used to play this game, I asked my sister “what was that game with the guy that ran around in that dungeon or something?” She said ” ohhh ya, I think it was called running Fred.” This set me on my quest to find this game and write this review to tell you that this game has sentimental value and made me so happy when I saw it was still here on the AppStore, thanks for making this game, you inadvertently made me this very fond memory.
Get Running Fred from App Store
What is your opinion about Running Fred
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.