(App) Periscope – Live Video Streaming
iphone apps info
App Description :
NEW: Start earning when you go LIVE! Super Hearts are virtual gifts you can give and receive during live broadcasts.
App Features :
Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
Give and receive Super Hearts to show support.
Missed out on a live video? Don’t worry — watch the best parts with replay highlights.
Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Size 79.5 MB
User Reviews :
- It’s a fantastic app allowing people to broadcast their lives to whomever wants to watch. The ability to block users as well as report users for broadcasting material that you find undesirable is a great feature. If you see a broadcast that is in violation of the rules of conduct and you find it to be offensive, simply report the user. Taking down an app because certain individual users violate codes of conduct is not an option. Broadcasters who are broadcasting content which is not in violation of rules of conduct shouldn’t lose the app just because certain individuals have issues with the material certain other broadcasters choose to broadcast.
- Periscope via the Twitter Apple TV app. I just wish there were more features on the tv app like there is to the phone app. I would love to give stars, I would love to type in a question, etc in the tv app. But the tv app has a spinning globe UI feature which is really nice. It needs to be updated control wise. It it’s my favorite feature. The stand alone Periscope app terrible for discovery. Content is organized more by weird uninteresting topics instead of by country or people you follow. And most of the videos that have recently stopped broadcasting still show up as “offline”. Once a video has stopped streaming get rid of it immediately fill the space with a new one along the lines of the users preferences. I think Twitter should move the earth globe UI to the main stand alone Periscope app. In all it’s a cool app just wish it wasn’t so schizophrenic, and that it had a more modern and tighter UI experience.
- I have two major complaints about this app. First, there’s no search engine for feeds. You can choose suggested or recent, but then you have to scroll through a long list of feeds THEY choose to show you, there’s no way to choose by country, region, feed type, etc. Second, their enforcement of their TOS is very hypocritical. They will shut down a feed or ban an account for any infraction except drug use and sex trafficking. If you smoke a bong or use narcotics on camera you’re fine, or if you advertise your Onlyfans (also owned by Twitter) sex page on the feed, you’re fine. You can also offer anything you want for payment through cash app and that’s perfectly ok. If you’re going to enforce your language and nudity violations, at least be consistent. Shut down the accounts that are blatantly selling themselves, unless of course making money off it through Onlyfans is more important, as it clearly appears with just a quick look through your site.
- There are many live streams but Periscope is unique! Not really a fan of IG Live from what I can see Periscope is still better. One request I really feel Periscope just consider especially now that we have audio broadcasts is allowing the video to still play in the background even when you exit the app the way podcasts do on your phone. It’s annoying to not be able to multitask and have to only keep the periscope app open to listen to content on there. Also if there would be a better way to block phone calls and texts from disrupting the video so it doesn’t end before you’re finished.
- I’ve been using Periscope for about a year now. Last week, I had a problem and I still don’t know what went wrong. (Gotta work on that!) But it made me realize that I use this app over and over without any problems. It’s so easy to use that even I can figure it out. I use to livestream my talks to my clients. A few weeks ago, however, I happened across a beautiful jazz concert in London and thoroughly enjoyed both the show and chatting with the other watchers all over the world! Thanks Periscope!
Get Periscope from App Store
What is your opinion about Periscope
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.