(App) LinkedIn – Network & Job Finder
free apps for iphone
App Description :
LinkedIn is the social network for job seekers, professionals, and businesses. Build your network, find business contacts, connect with recruiters, and use your professional profile as an online resume.
LinkedIn’s job search filters help you narrow down from the millions of jobs posted to the job that’s right for you. Use job search alerts to get notified when new positions open up in companies you’re interested in, all the while connecting directly with recruiters or employees in your network. Tap into your network to ask for a referral for companies you’re applying to and get your resume noticed. You can also apply on-the-go to save time and be the first application to the job of your dreams.
Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence–whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
App Features :
1. Job search: Browse on-the-go and set job alerts so that you can be the first to apply
2. Job apply: Apply easily to millions of jobs with your resume, right from the app
3. Industry news: Stay on top of the latest news and conversations happening in your industry
4. Chat with your network: Send messages and get alerted when your contacts reply
5. Business networking: Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet in the moment
Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
See updates on their activity and reach out on the app to stay in touch
Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
Follow hashtags to get updates on topics you care about the most
Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice
Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
Search and apply to millions of openings
Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
CAREER FINDER PROFILE
Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to build your professional reputation, find a new job, share your knowledge, or just need a lightweight way to stay in touch, LinkedIn is the professional social network for you.
Start your job search with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent–priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Size 207.3 MB
User Reviews :
- The app is solid and very easy to use. My complaints are the content in the Feed and that the option “improve my feed” really offers no real options except adding new people to follow. It should be flexible and let you choose what you want to see more of OR less of. For example, in my feed I don’t need to see every single time a connection “likes” something. I also remember I always used to see when my current connections connected to new people. I used to see those a lot every day. That was helpful info if a contact connected to someone new in my industry. It worked well in conjunction with the other “people I may know” info. I almost never see those types of updates anymore in my feed. Can you explain why the feed offers me zero flexibility to see the things that are most important to me?
The newest update has them limiting your preferences for your job search an forcibly showing you state wide jobs like that helps. If someone like myself has set up job preferences why take them away and why start showing jobs to them that are outside of their preferences like a job search isn’t already hard enough and tiring enough. Now I’m every time I open the app instead of being able to scroll through the recommendations I have to create different searches because the jobs recommended to me are 8+ hours away and don’t interest me in the slightest. Just because I live in a state doesn’t mean I’m comfortable commuting far and doesn’t mean I’m trying to relocate to the opposite side of it. So who’s dumb idea was it to add that useless and annoying feature that shows jobs to people outside their now very limited preferences. I don’t want to be shown state wide jobs and according to the customer service rep it’s a feature I can’t manually get rid of. Dumbest update to date.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to review the LinkedIn app. We’ll pass your comments upward to our team here. If there is any additional feedback you’d like to provide, please email us at lnkd.in/iOS. Thank you! -TK
Get LinkedIn from App Store
What is your opinion about LinkedIn
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.