iphone apps for free
App Description :
Letterboxd for iOS puts the popular social network for film lovers on your iPhone or iPad, so you can log films and catch up on your friends’ activity with ease.
Sign in with your existing account (or create one for free) to enjoy our all-new native interface. These features of the web experience are supported, with more to come
App Features :
Sign in (with 1Password support) or create an account
Browse popular, highly rated and most anticipated films
Log films with date, rating, review and tags
View film info (including cast & crew, popular lists and reviews) and rate, like, watchlist or mark as watched
View (and filter) your activity feed
Read and comment on reviews
Create, edit and comment on lists
View member profiles and follow their activity
Filter and sort collections of films based on specific criteria
Search for films, content and people
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 48.7 MB
User Reviews :
- The first thing we want to do after seeing a movie is talk about it, and Letterboxd is a great place to connect with fellow film buffs. With this slick, streamlined app, we can easily share lists and reviews—and comment on friends’ updates—from the couch or the movie-theater lobby. If you’re serious about cinema, you’ll feel right at home.
- This app is my go to app for logging and keeping track of films. I watch movies all the time and I rarely open my IMDb app anymore since discovering letterboxd because it’s much nicer to navigate and it’s more useful and reliable to form opinions about new releases and if I’m going to see them vs an IMDb rating alone, the user reviews on IMDb were always unreliable and now I can see what my friends are watching and their thoughts on films. I discover new ones all the time.
- I really love this app and I regularly try to get more people involved in this app. It has helped me personally keep track of movies that i have seen and movies I want to see. I have seen a book related social media gain a low level of traction but i don’t understand why a movie related social media hasn’t. Everyone likes (or at cares about some) movies and I would honestly love to be able to see what all of my friend’s favorite movies are or what they thought of recent movies they’ve seen. Desperately wish this was more popular. This being said i wish it was a bit more social media based. Clearly i care about what everyone is watching, and while i use it now as more of a personal journal, for it to gain wider success i believe it needs to act as more of a social media.
Get Letterboxd from App Store
What is your opinion about Letterboxd
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.