iphone games for free
Game Description :
Jump over pitfalls, razor-sharp spikes and crumbling blocks. Deflect flying fireballs, enemy attacks and axe swings. Bust open doors to secret rooms full of lava and gather shiny coins.
Sir Hoppenhelm is lost down in the dungeon of his castle Dunkelburg and must jump, block and slash his way back to safety before the rising lava gets him. Collect coins to unlock allies with unique abilities or expand your armory with new neat weapons.
Game Features :
Arcade platform action
One handed controls
Randomly generated levels with progression
Unlockable characters and weapons
Fancy sprites and juicy animations
Bouncy chiptune soundtrack
In-app purchase to remove ads
Made with love 😀
Thank you for playing <3
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Size 30.4 MB
User Reviews :
- I always enjoy games with the simple to learn, hard to master gameplay. I can spend hours with this game, and it’s definitely worth a download. I look forward to seeing future updates with new features! A note for the developer: I found a bug. This bug allows you to play any character even though they have not been unlocked. First, select an unlocked character from the character selection screen, then navigate to the weapon selection screen. Start the game from the weapon selection screen, and the game will start as whatever character was selected, even if they have not been unlocked.
- The controls are simple, it’s just attack, jump, and for some reason you can block, still haven’t had to block anything really. The jump button can get a little unresponsive at times. All of the weapons you unlock are all the same, they just look different. Same with the armor, but with small differences, like one had an extra heart, while another gives a extra armor, but there’s no difference between the two, as they just provide an extra hit. The level design is fun, with the rising lava forces you to act quickly. There’s little doors you can go through that act as a little bonus level, but when there’s an enemy on the other side of the door, you’re almost guaranteed to take damage from it. The “Bull” armor doesn’t work, when ever I try to use it, the game crashes. Those are my observations, but still a good game to play, plus it’s free. I don’t think I’d pay to remove the ads though, as I’ve already unlocked everything in about an hour. 3/5
- First of all, I must say that I have fallen in love with this game. It’s fun, it’s simple, and it’s charming. However, there are just a couple things that I would like to see fixed. Firstly, the game feels like it gets a bit boring once you unlock everything. The weapons all do the same thing, and unlocking all the characters isn’t difficult. Perhaps giving different effects to the weapons, or allowing the player to upgrade their unlocks with extra coins, could be implemented. None of this is really necessary, but it may add more replayability. Also, there are a few glitches or other gameplay quirks that could be fixed. Most noticeably, the game starts to slow down after a while. Also, pressing the jump button twice in rapid succession has some weird effects. Sometimes it creates a double jump effect, and sometimes it doesn’t. And finally, a TNT space directly before an enemy with 2-4 hearts is effectively instant death, as far as I can tell. Overall, it’s a great game, but it isn’t perfect. I’m guessing there will be improvements some day, though. Even in spite of its flaws, I’ll continue to play this lovely little game.
Get Hoppenhelm from App Store
What is your opinion about Hoppenhelm
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.