iphone apps download free
App Description :
Use Hangouts to keep in touch.
Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group. Say more with photos, stickers, and emoji.
App Features :
Include all your friends with group chats for up to 150 people.
Say more with status messages, photos, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
Easily share your current location to any conversation with Maps integration.
Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
Keep in touch with friends across all your devices.
Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Manage mobile app remotely with Google Cloud.
Note: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Size 118.4 MB
User Reviews :
- I’ve been using Google Hangouts since 2013 as one of my main forms of communication. I’ve liked the interface for all the years I’ve used it and all of the improvements from sending multiple photos to sending your location to your friend(s), to even the animated emoji gumdrop gifs that you could send dubbed “stickers” (which are still cute as hell)!
- It’s basically a triple threat app that needs to still be relevant if Google expects to compete with Apple in any way. It has FaceTime, Phone, and iMessage all in one and it’s taken for granted every single day as it loses support for the newer apps like Allo and Duo.
- It’s frustrating to see Allo and Duo catch on when they’re two separate apps that can do what Hangouts has been doing for years.
- Keep it around, update it, don’t let it die!
- Update: On iOS 11.0.3, it seems it’s having some issues with photos? Whenever I try to go to my photos directly inside the app and share a photo, it won’t let me. It’ll tell me to Cancel or Choose, and when I tap Choose, it slide over and shows the photo with no way to go back to typing or viewing my conversation. I have to forcibly close the app. Another issue would be that it won’t let me share my gifs via the share extension. It does allow me to share, but it freezes the gifs in place, making them a still.
- I hope you guys resolve this problem. It’s a great app that still deserves support.
Get Hangouts from App Store
What is your opinion about Hangouts
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.