[Game] Flappy Golf 2
free games for iphone
Game Description :
The sequel to the insanely addicting Flappy Golf is here! Featuring the courses of Super Stickman Golf 3.
Play our famous Race Mode either online against your friends or locally for some serious fun! Or flap your way to the hole in as few flaps as possible to earn all the Gold Stars. Can you get them all and unlock Super Star Mode?
Game Features :
Online and Local Multiplayer
29 Courses with More Coming!
Simple flap controls
This game is incredible. I’ve been playing it nonstop since I’ve downloaded
This is by far one of the most fun and addicting games I’ve ever played!
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 141.6 MB
User Reviews :
- Noodlecake Studios hits a hole in one with this great twist on one of our favorite golf games. Playing Super Stickman Golf 3’s wacky courses with Flappy Bird–style mechanics turns the challenge into a moment-by-moment struggle. Every flap counts, and when you time them just right—or reach the hole first in race mode—it’s exhilarating.
- I enjoyed this game as I do many games in the collect stars for score or whatever. They are fun, but you go from challenging to obnoxious challenge and it ceases to be fun anymore. I stopped caring late in the rain forest course and I stopped playing in the laser sub course.This is not a bad game, but suffers with the same convoluted difficulty ramp up that takes me from man, I really want to get gold or three stars or whatever to, this isn’t even worth the effort/aggravation anymore and it gets deleted.
- Against my better judgement I have decided to write this review. But I cannot help myself. Your game has distracted me for hours on end, forcing me to neglect class, forget about homework and completely disregard any other type of academic practices. And for that, I thank you. But we are just on the tip of the iceberg here. My whole senior class and I cannot stop playing your divine creation. I merely ask that you add possibly some “race mode exclusive” maps so there is more variability? It would also encourage multiplayer play. Also some more solo maps would be nice for those of us who play into the wee hours of the night trying to get those allusive super stars. Anyways please don’t stop developing this game. It is one of a kind. – just a kid from somewhere
Get Flappy Golf 2 from App Store
What is your opinion about Flappy Golf 2
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.