(Game) Draw Rider
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Draw Rider – one of the best arcade racing on iOS!
Can you get to the finish line safely and securely? Draw Rider is not an ordinary race, here you are waiting for insidious tests from many hardcore levels. Get gold medals, becoming the best racer on each track, to unlock new levels and new characters.
Thanks to the level editor you can create new tracks and share them with other players. Participate in the race for a while, communicate and evaluate the tracks of other players, become a part of the Draw Rider community!
Over 20,000,000 Game Over!
Over 6,000,000 downloads worldwide!
Over 200,000 amazing levels created by users!
Over 500 new levels every week in the community!
Game Features :
Funny ragdoll physics
Realistic bike physics
Blood, blood, blood (can be disabled in the settings)
Seven vehicles (bicycle, motorbike, ATV, electric bike, segway, mini motorbike, flying skateboard)
Various game modes (time trial and race for points)
Over 150 exciting races
Ability to share your levels with friends!
Mode of color inversion and delayed action when falling
Great community game
Draw Rider is a free version of the game containing some limitations, even more features are available in Draw Rider Plus!
Become a fan of Draw Rider on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Exclusive photos you will find in our Instagram:
We also have a blog on Tumblr:
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 96 MB
User Reviews :
- This app is amazing. It is magnificent and definitely helps pass time and kill boredom. Now that that’s out of the way, there is one VERY annoying bug. When making levels (especially levels requiring high precision), any time I place a new line totally disconnected from the track, it changes the whole way the level is played. On my Don’t Move maps, if I place a new line, the whole thing is bugged and incorrect. Please fix!!!!
- After a while, things have gotten worse and worse. I completed a level and saved it but it kept saying, “saving, please wait” on the screen. So I waited for a minute and it doesn’t come off the screen. Then, I exited and saved. I come back to the level as a white grid, yet I can’t move the screen. Also, tools weren’t working either. So I tried to play it by playing my previous level and going to next. To my surprise, the title of my level appeared on the top right in a pure white screen. Now, I can’t even upload the level that took me several days to make. Not to mention that your adds always topple on top of each other and it gets really annoying hearing the same add 5 times in a row. Speaking of which, most of the fun things are on Draw Rider +, a game mind you that cost 2 dollars to buy. I haven’t got it and probably won’t get it because it’s probably even more buggy than the original. Weirdly enough, they also get all the cars, customizes, level editor ideals, etc. . And yeah sure, wise to add some buyable content, but for such a buggy game, I’d think twice. I wish this game was good as it’s been back then, but sadly every game that people say that to never changes.
- Hey I just don’t want to know if I have any other people one or something like that I’m sorry not that I want to know you what I got you do something for like a year I want to know you don’t and talk you like you that you hate it I mean I’m going with you
Get Draw Rider from App Store
What is your opinion about Draw Rider
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.