(Game) Dark Sword
iphone games download free
Game Description :
All I remember is that night… The dark dragon has closed the gate to the sun. And light vanished. All living creatures became dark… Only carrying what’s left behind… the eternal pain.
Game Features :
In the darkness that has lost light… True dark action begins.
Defeat the Dark Dragon & Save the Light!
Silhouette Action RPG
Acquire Allies from Sanctuary of Light
PvP, Raids, Dark Dungeon and more!
Over 150 Items & Skills, Massive Plays
You must overcome the eternal darkness and defeat the Dark Dragon.
May the light shine upon you!
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size 225 MB
User Reviews :
- Okay so I’ve been playing this game for a few days, was loving it. But now I can’t even proceed. I’m out of gold, I don’t feel like farming for 10 hours to get some gold just to upgrade gear that’s not even gonna help. This game is a pay to play game at most. Bump up the amount of souls for the money and I’ll consider buying them. But the ads? Seriously? This isn’t a tv show where every 5 mins 20 commercials show. I actually enjoy this game, but it quit giving me daily souls and energy, and now I’m out of gold and I’m not sitting there watching ads for hours or grinding for days when that wouldn’t even help. This needs a change, SOON.
- I’m not sure if maybe theres something wrong on my end, but I can’t even open the game. I press it, I loads for about 7 seconds, then immediately crashes, making it unusable. I wanted to re-download this game because I played it a long time ago, and wanted to play it again. So if possible, fix it.
- It’s very obvious that this game took inspiration from dark souls and it’s awesome you should definitely give this game a try if you’re a dark souls fan or just like high fantasy medieval style games.
Get Dark Sword from App Store
What is your opinion about Dark Sword
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.