(Game) Crazy Taxi City Rush
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Drive crazy in SEGA’s all-new car racing game Crazy Taxi City Rush.
Race through the city in your car to deliver your passengers on-time – the crazier you drive the higher your rewards! Your car, your rules – speed, drift, whip around corners, weave through traffic, up ramps, and into the air to race the clock. Build and fully customize a fun collection of modern and classic cabs ready to race. Drive your car and passengers crazy across a huge and expanding 3D city: downtown, uptown, on the beach, and more.
Game Features :
Intuitive one-touch driving controls
All-new city to master and explore
All-new cast of crazy passengers
Crazy variety of special missions and challenges
Expand the city for higher pay and crazier routes
Drive crazy to music from your personal library
Portrait and landscape modes
Created by the original Crazy Taxi designer, Kenji Kanno, and SEGA’s top mobile developer, Hardlight, makers of Sonic® Dash and Sonic® Boom.
App Store Best of 2014 – Best Games
This is one ride that’s definitely worth taking. – CNET
…worth your attention… – IGN
…unique spin on something you already know and love… – Gamezebo
…a city teeming with personality. – Modojo
Please note that Crazy Taxi City Rush offers in-app purchases. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Crazy Taxi™ City Rush are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Additional INformation :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Size 239 MB
User Reviews :
- Sega’s classic racing franchise gets a modern makeover in this slick, arcade-style experience. Speed through a gorgeously stylized city—dodging traffic, performing stunts, and building multipliers—as you shuttle customers to their destinations. Bursting with the goofy humor and energetic music that Crazy Taxi fans expect, it’s a heart-pounding test of reflexes as you try to complete each tricky new objective before the clock hits zero.
- Love the game. Can play your own music in the game. Zero lag on an IPhone 7+. The app does need to be restarted if you’ve played it for a little while and then went about other task on your phone. Came back to it an hour or so later on numerous occasions and it would just move frame by frame every second or so. A 45 second course would take two minutes(only played it through once like that) other than that cool game. Some items take a long time to acquire being it take lots of time to accumulate the currency to do so.
- Okay so this game its biggest problem is that when you do jobs in the game there is a difficulty level witch is fine but it’s also based of the specs of your taxi and the system works fine but here’s the problem a mission can be really hard so you upgrade your car but the prices for one small upgrade are outrageous and sometimes you can’t notice a difference in performance of your vehicle . The game pays the player in game money but most of the time it’s barely enough for one upgrade plus the game is designed around micro transactions ruining the feeling of a balanced fun system . On the other hand the game gameplay wise is kinda addicting it makes a good time killer but there is a fuel system in the game it limits how many times you can play witch again is based off of micro transactions or watching ads so if you don’t want to spend money on this game the majority of the time you will spend watching ads . This game has potential at being an addicting game where you grind and level up but again micro transactions and ads ruin the majority of the experience this game is best used as a time killer not a game where you spend hours of grinding unless you spend money real world money .
Get Crazy Taxi City Rush from App Store
What is your opinion about Crazy Taxi City Rush
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.