(Game) Boost Buddies
iphone games download free
Game Description :
Boost Buddies is a hardcore action reflex game. Test yourself in this deceptively cute challenge and reach the top of leaderboards!
Collect dozens of unique characters with their very own music and level design. Also featuring Cat Bird!
Game Features :
81 Challenge Levels.
100’s of deadly obstacle challenges!
Each character has a unique theme and music track!
Beautiful pixel visuals!
Boost Buddies Stickerpack!
End game cutscene(If you can reach that far).
Additional Information :
- Size 67.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
User Reviews :
- Ok this game is totally amazing! I love it and I spend hours on it or at least until my phone dies. I have all the games Aaiumi has made and their all great but just one complaint, this game is to short. I mean honestly. U get to bronze crown then silver crown then gold crown and this little cat comes down and starts spinning then u boost out of there. I have all the cats except one that costs 2.99. Plus I’ve already beaten the game 2 times and I just keep coming back because every time you beat it the levels get harder. I definitely recommend boost buddies to anyone who is looking for a game that keeps your attention but isn’t boring or too hard. Love y’all bye
- I really like this game, it gives off a Prisonela type vibe because of how challenging some of the levels are. But that’s why I can get absorbed into a single level for tens of minutes at a time, continuous saying to myself once more I’ll pass it next time. I definitely recommend playing at least enough to get a gold crown on a character, I almost guarantee that you’ll be hooked.
- I hope this isn’t just something wrong with my phone, but the game will work smoothly and then all of a sudden it gets so laggy that it’s a power point slide show! And then while I’m playing an ad shows up totally interrupting the flow of the game. And I think the ad is one of the things interrupting the game and making it laggy. Definitely needs to be fixed for this game to be enjoyable but until then, I’m forgetting this exists.
- I have been a fan since cat bird. Really love the combo of cuteness and hardcore platform. Also it is inspiring to see that the new game is creative in its mechnism and rules Looking forward to see more of these!
- I’ll be blunt: the game grabbed my attention when I saw the developer, (I was I BIG fan of catbird and played it many times) but Boost Buddies just as quickly lost it when I played a few hours of it periodically. I do not like the way this game feels to control. When I want my character to be avoiding spikes, every tap bounces it just a little too high, making it hit into lasers or spikes. When I actually do well in this game, it feels like I beat the stupid rocket I’m riding on instead of the obstacles. And keep in mind that this is literally your only input in the game: a rocket jump. As far as art style and atmosphere goes, it has ok art, but even that is kept down by samey backgrounds, enemies, and hazards. Everything has the same boring pinkish-red color scheme. The music’s light and fun, which works well with what Raiyumi was trying to go for. Overall, this stuff is subpar, below average. That’s the reason for my rating.
- I really enjoy the games by this developer, and this game provides really nice, challenging levels. My only real complaint is that there is at times significant lag which makes the levels hard to complete. When the lag becomes too great, the game eventually blacks out and closes. I hope that this is something that will be fixed in future updates.
Get Boost Buddies from App Store
What is your opinion about Boost Buddies
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.