(Game) Animus Harbinger
iphone games for free
Game Description :
Harbinger takes you into the past, to the very days when Kerr the Breaker, Bringer of Nightmares, first bore down on the realm in vengeance.
You, Forlorn — a pilgrim caught out of time, and follower of the Resonant — are called upon by the shadow of the late King Cadmus. Cadmus implores you to save the children of Qurrhem, and the realm of Cadmeia. In a time before Blood Memory, you stand alone between death and deliverance… for the forgotten cannot die, as they have truly never lived… until this day.
Game Features :
Prove your worth against the embodiment of death, Gravetender Anku, only after meeting the Breach Knight sent by Kerr for the first time. Then quickly cross through Cadmeia to deliver its inhabitants from peculiar medicine men, hellhounds, and monsters. At the heart of Qurrehm, High Clarus Alina – loyal acolyte of Cadmus – awaits, perhaps as Corrupt or Corrupter. Chaos and confusion plague the realm. You have no friend save for your trusty blade, axe, or hammer. Pass mercy to those afflicted, and judgment to those whom embody the coming nightmare.
IAP for full campaign, side quests, and upcoming multiplay.
1.3GB of storage or above.
iOS 10 or higher.
Most recent devices recommended.
iPhone *: iPhone 5s or higher.
iPad: iPad Air 2 or higher.
iPad Mini: iPad mini 4 or higher.
Additional Information :
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Size 1.2 GB
User reviews :
- Super fun dark souls rip off. Almost completely equally satisfying. I’m prolly gonna play through it all.
- Couple things that I gots some beefs wid.
- 1. The camera is terrible. Once you’re locked on then its ok but its terrible until then. Why? Haven’t we figured this out by now? Third person 3d gaming has been around for decades now. This shouldn’t be an issue at all. Its a 101 ground floor problem on a otherwise high end game.
- 2. The upgrade stones for the forge are only available on the first level?! So we have to play that over and over to upgrade? Thats supper lame. Like. What? If this is a ploy to get us to spend more money… well I’ve been taught if ya have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything… so imma be quiet now.
Get Animus Harbinger from App Store
What is your opinion about Animus Harbinger
Get more free apps & games daily
Subscribe to our mailing list and get free apps & games daily to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.